Rate Dr. Charity Siu

Dr. Charity Siu's Ratings

Dr Siu is a very nice person and the most fantastic orthodontist. I was so fortunate and blessed to be referred to her and I most definitely recommend her to adults and children alike. Dr Siu is outstanding in every aspect - she's caring, friendly, knowledgeable, open-minded and smart. She's the only dental professional who has your best interests at heart and is open about the pros and cons.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

Dr Siu is amazing - she is very thorough and gives you her honest feedback. She definitely only recommends work which needs to be done. This is so refreshing compared to most medical professionals. She listens and answered my numerous questions. Highly recommend Dr Siu!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Love this Orthodontist! I am an adult patient and she was a gem to have as an orthodontist. The staff there are sensational! So helpful, so friendly, just amazing experience to be in. I unfortunately had to switch orthodontists as my work and life moved me out of province, and I truly miss seeing Charity and staff. The view of Vancouver is amazing from their office too. The 19th floor in an medical building overlooking downtown Vancouver from across the bridge - beautiful! I would easily recommend this place to anyone who wants to get their braces done, no matter what the age. Go see her, you'll be taken care of!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Our daughter went to Dr. Siu for her orthodontic treatment. She now has a beautiful smile and very high self esteem. Dr. Siu and her wonderful staff made her feel comfortable whenever she came to the office. They were very professional and very friendly. The atmosphere in the office was always upbeat. I would recommend Dr. Siu to anyone that wants to have a great smile! I will definitely be bringing my other children to Dr. Siu.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag