Rate Dr. Tetsuhiro Ueno

Dr. Tetsuhiro Ueno's Ratings

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com)
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524591].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Ueno has a comforting bedside manner, as well as a gift for explaining exactly what and why one is having issues within their body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I had never has acupuncture before but decided to give it a try after having fertility issues including multiple miscarriages. A friend highly recommended Dr. Ueno and I decided to give him a try, despite the distance from my house to the office, wanting to make sure I went to a reputable place place. Dr. Ueno is extremely compassionate, professional, and dedicated to the work he does. I got pregnant within a few months and am now 5 months pregnant! It has been such a great experience working with Dr. Ueno and I would highly recommend his services to anyone, for fertility reasons or otherwise. Knowing that I am also in the medical field he even took the time to research and send me articles related to success with acupuncture and the field I am in. I can't recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

My experience with Dr. Ueno was excellent. He was professional, patient, and showed true compassion for my struggle to get pregnant over the past year. He treated me with acupuncture beginning in February 2014 and I am now expecting in January 2015. I highly recommend him for any issues you may have. Thanks Dr. Ueno!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

After several unsuccessful IVF ICSI cycles, I decided to give acupuncture a try. My husband had already been seeing Dr. Ueno for some lower back/nerve issues and spoke very highly of him. Fertility struggles are taxing on your mind, body and soul. We were frustrated and thought, "What do we have to lose at this point?" I saw Dr. Ueno for a few months prior to my cycle and during the cycle. His professionalism, guidance and overall concern was invaluable. Acupuncture was an incredible journey for me at a time when it was difficult to see the light at the end of tunnel. My husband and I are truly thankful to have found Dr. Ueno. We are happy to say that we are currently 8 months pregnant! Thank you Dr. Ueno for helping us along our journey!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Ueno for about 9 months now at Advanced Health Center and have had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and setting up my follow up appointments has been a breeze. Over a year ago I began suffering from noise inflicted tinnitus. I was depressed and it was a very difficult time in my life. Dr.Ueno has been a savior. I tried acupuncture with another doctor prior to finding Dr.Ueno and I it was a bad experienceI would leave feeling like a guinea pig. Dr. Ueno is the complete opposite he is knowledgeable and shows he cares. It has been a long process and I still have tinnitus today however it is much more tolerable and my condition is in a much better place than it was when it started. Dr. Ueno has also treated my seasonal allergies, my winter cold and laryngitis, and shoulder pains. I would recommend the practice and of course Dr. Ueno.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Ueno treated me with acupuncture and Chinese herbs for about six months, through a time when I was undergoing long-term antibiotic treatment for Lyme disease. I believe the acupuncture and herbs played an important role in keeping my liver enzymes in the normal range despite that I was on 3 or 4 different antibiotics at a time. He also listens carefully and customizes each treatment to changes in your symptoms. I would always leave my treatment feeling better and in less pain than when I came in. Dr. Ueno is very kind and caring, and willing to think outside "the box" to help patients. He also gave me advice for things to do at home with regard to dietary modifications, supplements, and exercises that have been helpful. A few times I had to bring my kids with me to appointments, and Dr. Ueno was very accommodating, understanding, and patient with them. Everyone in the office is friendly and competent, and I never had to wait long to be seen. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ueno for 3 years and will continue to be patients for a long time. Dr. Ueno has helped address short term and chronic conditions, many of which were not property treated by other physicians. Dr. Ueno is experienced, knowledgeable, and takes the time to understand the situation and answer questions. He provides everything you would want from your doctor including a great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Ueno, he helped me tremendously and everyone in the office was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone with any ailment, go try accupuncture with Dr. Ueno first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

Tetsuhiro is a patient listener, calming presence, confident in his practice and its benefits, and spends as much time with you as you need for treatment planning, etc. I was nervous about trying acupuncture for the first time but was at wits end following 3 failed artificial insemination attempts at conception and over 3 years of trying. I received 3 treatments around the time of our 4th insemination and our tests came back positive! we couldn't believe it! I am due in 8 weeks and couldn't be happier with my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155841].votes_count ]]