Rate Dr. Tomas Fogl

Dr. Tomas Fogl's Ratings

This doctor likes to hear himself talk and has no problems giving out high doses of medication. He also has a hard time keeping a schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Very compassionate: cares deeply about patients' welfare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Tremendous dedication to patients, which is sometimes erronious confused with time manage issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr Fogl treats my partner for schizophrenia. He is kind, considerate and accessible, and has made the quality of life for our family much better. Having a family member with schizophrenia is not easy, but the attentiveness and interest in finding new ways to help that Dr Fogl shows has proven to be a god-send. He has been there for my partner, but has also been supportive and informative with me, as well. Any patient with schizophrenia who is referred to Dr Fogl is very fortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr. Fogl is an excellent psychiatrist. He listens attentively and is extremely knowledgable in his field of medicine, always making himself available during times of crisis. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Fogl as my psychiatrist and trust 100% that he is dedicated to my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155856].votes_count ]]