Dr. Karen Moehlmann

Rate Dr. Karen Moehlmann

Dr. Karen Moehlmann's Ratings

Dr. Moehlmann is a wonderful dentist! I have had a few bad experiences in the past and have been shopping around to find a good dentist. All the work was painless and the atmosphere in the office is relaxing and welcoming. And Dr. M is really professional but down-to-earth at the same time. I have found my dental home!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr Moehlmann rocks.....We are new to the area and last week my teenage daughter fell and chipped her front teeth. I randomly called after a quick search and they were able to squeeze her in. Dr Moehlmann actually fixed the chips so you can't even tell they were there....if you have a teenage daughter all I can say is major disaster averted :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have had a problem with EXTREME anxiety when I have gone to dentists in the past. After avoiding the dentist for the last 8 years, Dr. Moehlmann has now fixed all my teeth and I feel like a new person. I am no longer deathly afraid, and I can honestly say that all the visits were painless. Dr. Moehlmann is a phenomenal dentist and I am so glad my friend suggested that I see her! My whole family sees her now too and we are so happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Excellent dentist. Painless injections and procedures, and extremely small, gentle hands! Nice staff and no waiting either! A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

My visit to Dr. Moehlmann was fast, efficient and most importantly PAINLESS! Love this dentist! I am referring all my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr "Karen" for a while now and I am totally satisfied with my treatment and the staff. I especially enjoy the friendly chatting in the office which always puts me at ease. I also know several other patients and everyone appears to be very happy with the way they are treated. I feel lucky to have DR "Karen" as my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience at "The Dentist". Dr. Moehlmann and her staff were all very friendly and helpful from start to finish. I had to have a broken tooth fixed and was very nervous, Dr. Moehlmann explained everything, made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. It was painless and before I knew it, it was over. Even my kids cant wait to go back, would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a caring dentist and friendly office..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

An absolute failure at communication, including fees or even procedures. She'll just start doing whatever and expect you to pay. More interested in watching TV than paying attention to what she's doing. Unprofessional gossip with her staff during procedures. No interest in correcting the matter when told the freezing didn't work. Two disappointing, painful visits in a row. That's enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156236].votes_count ]]