Rate Dr. Fernando G. Miranda

Dr. Fernando G. Miranda's Ratings

Unfortunately a very poor experience for me and my son....Could not have been more unprofessional. Report was vague and inaccurate. I spent a lot of precious money that my son could have used for therapy and did not receive anything useful from his time with Dr. Miranda. Two other neurologist disproved his theory and treatment, (which is simply medication). He did not provide anything useful except a prescription. Too bad, I was hopeful. He has great marketing but nothing to back it up. No respect from peer Neurologists. Also was told afterwards that the science behind the deep is not valid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Dr. Miranda and his staff are top notch. Very knowledgeable people with great attitudes. Would recommend to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Dr. Miranda is an amazing Doctor. He has helped our little girl so much - he is kind and caring. He truly cares for his patients and their future. He saved our daughter from the incompitent care we had recieved from other neurologists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr. Miranda has been an amazing doctor for our child; treats as if his own. Willing to investigate new and breakthrough treatment options for cognitive deficits and seizures. Returns most calls same day or within 24 hours. Even took our calls/returned our calls in middle of night when child in distress so we did not have to go to ER. He also called a colleague for further professional input on new treatments in development for our child. A+++ doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I have never been so badly treated by a medical professional in my life The man should have his license revoked was referred by my surgeon to see him for a sever case of drop foot and Hyperreflexia after one test he told me to go to a clinic for uninsured and get a referral to a new doc and ask them for a spinal tap cause he didn't want to ask the insurance for a test they already agreed to approve man caused me to break down in tears im a 29 yr old woman now stuck in a wheelchair my Lawyer for the workman's comp may report him to the california medical board for this and im getting a new doctor i recommend if you are his patient or referred to him you seek treatment with a different doctor as well ! Anyone one would be better i assure you !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156293].votes_count ]]