Rate Dr. Erin Hannigan

Dr. Erin Hannigan's Ratings

Dr. Hannigan is excellant. Unlike many doctors in Chambersburg I wasn't treated like I didn't know anything. She is very friendly and knew who my daughter and I were without some chart. She remembered pretty much everything important and not as important when it came to us. She knows her field and knows what she is talking about. I would recommend her to anyone. Heck I wish she saw adults! Most of the nurses are excellant too! Only came across one or two that were only ok. The receptionists are great and really work with you. Only reason I'm not taking my daughter anymore is our insurance changed and we live out of state now so she's not in-network for us anymore. I'm really sad about it actually.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][156328].votes_count ]]