Rate Dr. Rasem Fituri

Dr. Rasem Fituri's Ratings

Dr Fituri was away for 7 weeks. I waited for my appt after being rescheduled twice. His secretary was assaulted in front of me by another patient his first day back in office. I thought wow the nerve but she handled herself professionally. I had my colonoscopy 2days after being seen. Even waiting this office and dr was worth it. I read the comments probably by crazy ignorant people like the crazy guy that hit the secretary. Dr Fituri is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Worst practice I have ever dealt with. I arrived for my appointment only to be told that he was cancelling to leave the country. They rescheduled an appointment which I missed and know they are saying they will not reschedule me and that I have to go back to my family doctor and get scheduled with someone else. Strange. Hope he is a better Doctor than he is at running a medical practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

group of idiots who are looking for your money and not respect you at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Just happy Ty Dr Fituri. You staff is spectacular too. I read the comments people are human.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr futuristic is technically proficient. However he does not explain information to patients .nor did he tell me anything about my diagnosis or what to do .he never told me about medicines or anything .I was blown away by this .he needs to explain to patients what they have .how they can make what they have not as disruptive to their lives .and actually prescribing medicine would help .he is not friendly but not rude either .talks to you like you should know the answers to his questions .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Amazing staff friendly caring and genuine. Dr Fituri was on time. Made me feel comfortable..was knowledgeable and is helping me thru this treatable disease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

bad bad bad doctor I have crohns and he wanted to do a colonoscopy so the day before I drank the stuff to clean you out ....well It made me soooo sick I ended up in the ER had to wait there for 4 hours thank god they did take my blood while I waited just dry heaving away the whole time!! They found out I was very low in potassium I could barely walk at that point!! all said and done the nurse paged dr fituri to come and see me , he said he didn't have time and she wanted him to take me to do the colonoscopy because at that time was my appointment... he said NO I wasn't cleaned out enough!!! very very bad doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Was seen within ten mins of arrival. Dr Fituri was able to view all my hospital records and answered all my questions. His staff Miss Jennifer i have to agree with the others is amazing and by far the nicest medical staff i have ever met in my life. This young lady goes above and beyond for patients. I have had my tests done and have been referred to another specalist. Thank you Dr Fituri and Miss Jennifer for everything.... Signed the very tired sick mom

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][156435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

First appointment was today. Let me tell you these negative comments are so untrue. I was seen within 15 mins of arrival. Dr Fituri answered all my questions did a quick exam and ordered test for me right away. His nurse Jennifer was so helpful and comforting. She had the bigest smile and offered to answer any futher questions i might have. She even called me several hrs later with my appt at the hospital for my ultrasound. I am so happy with my visit i will be reccomending him to friends and coworkers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][156431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Amazing staff..Jennifer is wonderful and willing to go beyond her job duties. Dr Fituri is caring, attentive and took care of a issue no one else could. High marks for this wonderful specialist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][156432].votes_count ]]