You may also like

Rate Dr. Rasem Fituri

Dr. Rasem Fituri's Ratings

This doctor, and his receptionist Jennifer, could not have been any nicer. Caring, attentive, patient and understanding. My own doctor sent me to the wrong address, but a quick phone call got me there. Thank you so much. Considering the personal 'topic', they both answered all my questions in a professional and kind manner. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Saw Dr Fituri today.after reading the comments I was worried. But I am happy to say he was wonderful and his staff Jennifer is a sweet and caring young lady. I am very happy for both your help today. God Bless

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2787930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Wonderful staff. Jennifer thank you for answering my questions and taking all my calls Caring Dr. Thank you Dr Fituri

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Fituri has absolutely no bed side manners at all. Even when he is wrong about something he would never admit it. Argumentative, ignorant, and non caring.
Recently missed an appointment due to flu and was told that I needed to give 48 hours notice and that there will be a $100.00 charge. Sorry I didnt know 48 hours ago that I was going to have the flu. When I asked to reschedule, I was told that the Dr doesnt reschedule and that I would need to go back to my family doctor and get another referral. Are you kidding me?!?! I am done dealing with a Dr. that doesnt care about his patients.
The only good thing about going to see Dr. Fituri was his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2732431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr Fituri was away for 7 weeks. I waited for my appt after being rescheduled twice. His secretary was assaulted in front of me by another patient his first day back in office. I thought wow the nerve but she handled herself professionally. I had my colonoscopy 2days after being seen. Even waiting this office and dr was worth it. I read the comments probably by crazy ignorant people like the crazy guy that hit the secretary. Dr Fituri is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2688101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Worst practice I have ever dealt with. I arrived for my appointment only to be told that he was cancelling to leave the country. They rescheduled an appointment which I missed and know they are saying they will not reschedule me and that I have to go back to my family doctor and get scheduled with someone else. Strange. Hope he is a better Doctor than he is at running a medical practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

group of idiots who are looking for your money and not respect you at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Just happy Ty Dr Fituri. You staff is spectacular too. I read the comments people are human.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2573794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr futuristic is technically proficient. However he does not explain information to patients .nor did he tell me anything about my diagnosis or what to do .he never told me about medicines or anything .I was blown away by this .he needs to explain to patients what they have .how they can make what they have not as disruptive to their lives .and actually prescribing medicine would help .he is not friendly but not rude either .talks to you like you should know the answers to his questions .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Amazing staff friendly caring and genuine. Dr Fituri was on time. Made me feel comfortable..was knowledgeable and is helping me thru this treatable disease.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2545545].votes_count ]]