Rate Dr. Rasem Fituri

Dr. Rasem Fituri's Ratings

Was seen within ten mins of arrival. Dr Fituri was able to view all my hospital records and answered all my questions. His staff Miss Jennifer i have to agree with the others is amazing and by far the nicest medical staff i have ever met in my life. This young lady goes above and beyond for patients. I have had my tests done and have been referred to another specalist. Thank you Dr Fituri and Miss Jennifer for everything.... Signed the very tired sick mom

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

First appointment was today. Let me tell you these negative comments are so untrue. I was seen within 15 mins of arrival. Dr Fituri answered all my questions did a quick exam and ordered test for me right away. His nurse Jennifer was so helpful and comforting. She had the bigest smile and offered to answer any futher questions i might have. She even called me several hrs later with my appt at the hospital for my ultrasound. I am so happy with my visit i will be reccomending him to friends and coworkers.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Amazing staff..Jennifer is wonderful and willing to go beyond her job duties. Dr Fituri is caring, attentive and took care of a issue no one else could. High marks for this wonderful specialist.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

My experience with one of Dr. Fituri's administrative staff was very unpleasant. I found her to be rude, dismissive and presumptuous, assuming I understood their referral process. The reason for her behaviour is not known, frankly it's irrelevant. What is important is that she represents the front line of Dr. Fituri's practice. The negative impression has caused me to go elsewhere.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

After waiting over two months to see this doctor, my appointment ended up being an utter and complete waste of time. I was made to feel as though I was an inconvenience on his time and left with no medical care, referrals or recommendations for further testing, or even suggestions to modify my medications. This doctor should not be practicing. Thank you for wasting my entire morning.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Everyone was friendly. The doctor was knowledgeable, helpful, saw me quickly,and got things done without my having to wait months. I'm having three different procedures done in the time it would have taken me for the first one with another specialist. Dr. Fituri was friendly in a quiet way, explained everything, and made sure I had no questions before leaving the room. I have nothing but good to say about my visits to see him or about the procedure he performed. Thank you.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Fituri is so lucky to have his nurse Jennifer. I truly believe more nurses should be like her. She even offered to talk to me several times after my appt and answer my questions before my colonoscopy and gastroscope. Thank you Jennifer you really made it so easy.!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Very punctual, very helpful and friendly staff. He came highly recommended by another specialist. I found him very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He booked me in for a specific test at the hospital within a week, and the following week for another hospital test, based on the results of the first one. Couldn't expect any better care than that!

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I do not understand the negative comments on Dr.Fituri. I found him to be intelligent, patient, understanding and was very engaging towards my questions. I appreciated the most he was efficient and professional. He covered all bases, questions and after a brief/thorough exam, my colonoscopy/endoscopy combo was ordered right away and will be had 1 week from date of consult. High marks for this dedicated professional and definitely recommended. NOTE: His staff is spectacular too and make you feel very comfortable.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Did not like him at all. Very rude to say the least. Every time I spoke he cut me off or gave me dirty looks..I pray this is over soon.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag