Rate Dr. David H. Yang

Dr. David H. Yang's Ratings

We are grateful to Dr. Yang for saving my mother's life from lip cancer. We walked in to Dr. Yang's office with a few months wasted already with my mom's lip issue. Thanks to Dr. Yang's correct diagnosis and referral, that my mom got treated in a timely fashion. My mother had the surgery a week ago and the surgical pathology report stated that the surgical margins are clear of tumor. This is the greatest news that we ever dare to wish. Dr. Yang is intelligent, kind and caring. Has has all the qualities you need when you are sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Yang this year. The experience was much better than I expected. My daughter walked out from the surgery like a normal person, and it didn't take long for her to recover and be in excellent condition. Thanks to Dr. Yang's superb expertise and professional service. Appreciate he made phone calls to follow up after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr yang is very compassionate, thoughtful and kind. I have never met a dentist who is so special. The entire experience was professional and successful. Absolutely no pain or consequences

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I had seen dr. yang for my wisdom teeth removal and i must say, the experience was something i would not want anyone to experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Yang is awesome!! I needed a difficult tooth extraction, and was VERY nervous. Dr. Yang was understanding and answered all of my questions. He was very gentle and reassuring. The procedure was very fast, and I had no pain. He called me that evening to see how I was doing, as well as a call from his office the next day. It was the best possible experience I could have had under the circumstances. Thank you Dr. Yang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

This guy is awesome. I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out and it was easy and painless. I took the IV sedation which costs a bit more, but it made the operation go by in no time, I was pretty much out. Dr Yang called me several hours after the operation to check up on me and pretty much reassured me that I can give him a call if I had any questions. I was still a bit drowsy after the operation and I slept all day. The next day, I started eating congee and some soggy fries. By the third day, I was pretty much eating whatever I want. The recovery went really well, I am now a month post-op and haven't had any problems. Cost wise, he charges a bit more than standard dentists (there will be some costs that most insurance plans don't cover) I paid about $300 out of pocket but I would say it's well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Yang was fantastic and went through the entire procedure with me before he started and was very clear and concise. He was kind and extremely helpful and informative about the surgery, aftercare and possible side effects. He even phoned me a few hours after the surgery to check up and gave me a cell phone number that I could reach him at if I had any emergency questions. The surgery was fast, painless and through. I was extremely impressed and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

It was an amazing experience!I was always a little bit nervous when it comes to dentist appointment, but Dr. Yang explained me in detail, took the time to ask me if I have question and the extraction of my wisdom tooth was painless and a very good experience! Thank you! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

David made the experience of getting my wisdom teeth out as painless and care-free as possible. Great consultation, procedure, and all around service. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Yang by my dentist for the extraction of 2 of my wisdom teeth. I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure, but Dr. Yang consulted with me a couple of weeks prior to my appointment to go through the procedure, educate me on what to expect and answer all of my questions. The procedure went exceptionally well with hardly any pain and no swelling or bruising. He`s a defiantly people person, very professional, friendly and explains things in a manor you can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157022].votes_count ]]