Rate Dr. David H. Yang

Dr. David H. Yang's Ratings

Dr yang is very compassionate, thoughtful and kind. I have never met a dentist who is so special. The entire experience was professional and successful. Absolutely no pain or consequences

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

I had seen dr. yang for my wisdom teeth removal and i must say, the experience was something i would not want anyone to experience.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Yang is awesome!! I needed a difficult tooth extraction, and was VERY nervous. Dr. Yang was understanding and answered all of my questions. He was very gentle and reassuring. The procedure was very fast, and I had no pain. He called me that evening to see how I was doing, as well as a call from his office the next day. It was the best possible experience I could have had under the circumstances. Thank you Dr. Yang!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

This guy is awesome. I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out and it was easy and painless. I took the IV sedation which costs a bit more, but it made the operation go by in no time, I was pretty much out. Dr Yang called me several hours after the operation to check up on me and pretty much reassured me that I can give him a call if I had any questions. I was still a bit drowsy after the operation and I slept all day. The next day, I started eating congee and some soggy fries. By the third day, I was pretty much eating whatever I want. The recovery went really well, I am now a month post-op and haven't had any problems. Cost wise, he charges a bit more than standard dentists (there will be some costs that most insurance plans don't cover) I paid about $300 out of pocket but I would say it's well worth it!

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yang was fantastic and went through the entire procedure with me before he started and was very clear and concise. He was kind and extremely helpful and informative about the surgery, aftercare and possible side effects. He even phoned me a few hours after the surgery to check up and gave me a cell phone number that I could reach him at if I had any emergency questions. The surgery was fast, painless and through. I was extremely impressed and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

It was an amazing experience!I was always a little bit nervous when it comes to dentist appointment, but Dr. Yang explained me in detail, took the time to ask me if I have question and the extraction of my wisdom tooth was painless and a very good experience! Thank you! :)

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

David made the experience of getting my wisdom teeth out as painless and care-free as possible. Great consultation, procedure, and all around service. Highly recommended.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Yang by my dentist for the extraction of 2 of my wisdom teeth. I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure, but Dr. Yang consulted with me a couple of weeks prior to my appointment to go through the procedure, educate me on what to expect and answer all of my questions. The procedure went exceptionally well with hardly any pain and no swelling or bruising. He`s a defiantly people person, very professional, friendly and explains things in a manor you can understand.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I went to 2 periodontists before I saw Dr. Yang for my implant. I chose Dr. Yang because he took the time to answer my questions even though I had so many! It turned out to be much easier than I thought, I took Percoset for a day and the stitches disappeared on their own. My co-worker's face was very swollen after her implant surgery but I had barely any swelling.

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag