Rate Dr. Rigo Mendoza

Dr. Rigo Mendoza's Ratings

As a person in the business of looking good . I did a lot of research before I had the procedure . But in the end I took the advice of a friend and went to Rigo Mendoza at the Bassin center. Well good is what I say good person good work . Best of all . I look beautiful. Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I had Cellulaze to may thighs and buttocks. My results are amazing. I'm so happy I did it. Dr. Mendoza and his staff are so friendly. I love me visits to the Bassin Center

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I had aqualipo of the outer thighs/saddlebag area and naturafill of the breasts. I am almost 72 hours out and am very happy with my procedure. Dr. Mendoza was great. I had some last minute questions and concerns and e-mailed him the weekend prior my procedure. He had his staff respond to me over the weekend and scheduled an appt. for me the day before so he could answer all my questions. Surgery started on time and I can honestly say that I didn't feel a thing more than a single needle prick for the first injection of pain medicine. I would suggest taking the recommended meds prior and having someone drive you home. Swelling was minimal, bruising didn't appear until day 2 and was significant but in very limited places. This was all to be expected as explained by Dr. Mendoza. There was a little frustration with communication in the beginning but that was due to new receptionists not his staff. His staff is great! I would(and already have)recommended Dr. Mendoza for these procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2012

After years of talking about wanting a breast augmentation and after much research, I have just chosen Dr. Mendoza as my surgeon. He was easy to talk to and very honest with his recommendations. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in my results and by listen I mean truly listened to me. He answered all of my questions and assured me that no question was to small… this put me at great ease. My surgery is scheduled!!!! I am beyond excited and strangely calm about it as I know if any thing comes up before then I can call and speak to the doctor directly. (I’ve already called for concerns and he’s been quick to call me back.) Ill be sure to post more info after my procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

I had a CO2 skin resufacing of my face and neck as well as smart lipo to my neck and jawline. I am very pleased with the results, very happy. The staff was very nice and friendly. Dr. Mendoza was thorough in explaining the procedure and spoke to me about my progress during the procedure. It was a very pleasant experience from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

So greatful for Dr. Mendoza & his staff! Next to getting married and having children, it's the best decission I've ever made. I'm 51 years old... it's never to late to feel sexy and confident about yourself! Go for it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Very Very Happy with my smartlipo. he did a great job. Thank you Dr. Mendoza!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157254].votes_count ]]