Rate Dr. Aly Kherani

Dr. Aly Kherani's Ratings

I hated dentists before going to see Dr. Aly. He is gentle with the needle and I believe he really cares about his patients. I trust him completely. His staff are great and treat you with respect. I would never have guessed I would ever like a dentist but I do now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I have been going to this office my whole life. I have never had to go back to get a filling fixed until hebden retired. This is my second time having to call back to get my fillings fixed, my mom had to get hers fixed once as well. Kherani is great at keeping you comfortable. But I don't need the play by play of what he is doing every step of the filling. Hes super gentle with freezing needles which was wonderful. but i am not 100% convinced on his skill, but I'm sure he will get better with age and practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Kherani is the best dentist I have had so far! He is really gentle, and takes the appropriate time necessary for you. I have always liked the staff (from when it was Dr. Hebden), and Chris is never in a bad mood. However, at my last appointment I told the hygienist that I had a sensitive tooth, then she stuck the pick in there and blamed me for it. Otherwise, Dr. Kherani's office is great :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Aly, and his staff are friendly, professional and do their best to put patients at ease. His methods are up to date and his technique is gentle. He keeps the patient informed as to what is happening, and is always checking to ensure the patient is comfortable and pain free. A top notch dentist! Your appointment may start late, but that is because someone else is being given the same excellent service that you will receive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Kherani is the best dentist that I have ever seen. In the past I was scared to go to the dentist... with Dr.Kherani I don't have any fears. He is gentle and makes sure that I am ok through the entire appointment. His staff is great also. Very friendly. I would recommend him with 2 thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I came to Dr.Kherani after being seen by another Dr in town, my experience in the past has led me down a road of phobia and extreme dislike of dental appointments/work. I arrived @ his office extremely scared and afraid and wasn't sure I really wanted to be there. Dr.Kherani and his staff listened to my concerns and assured me I'd have nothing to worry about, if I wanted nitrous - they had it, and I'd be in fine hands. I had my first appointment with him and I left elated. He took the time, made sure I was alright throughout my appointment, used the smallest of needles while administering freezing, and I couldn't have asked or experienced anything better! I've referred countless friends and they too have gotten the best treatment from him. I now look forward to my next dental visit instead of fearing for my life. Thank you Dr. Kherani... your the best!!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157315].votes_count ]]