Rate Dr. Utah Zandy

Dr. Utah Zandy's Ratings

She is a very knowledgeable & a very caring person. She's a definite asset! Bowen Island is far richer to have her services! I only wish she was here more than 2 mornings a week. She even makes house calls to the very infirm, an almost unheard of service these days!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I have found Dr. Zandy to be very professional and competent. Dr.Zandy remembered and took an interest in all the issues I had to deal with. She takes very detailed notes and accurately tracks all the referrals she has made for me. Her appointments have been on time and only once she had to cancel for a personal emergency, and I was phoned and alerted and rescheduled. I have found her staff always considerate and helpful. I am grateful she is serving patients on Bowen Island.

Submitted March 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Dec. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Zandy is the most compassionate doctor you could find. I feel very fortunate to have such a competent and knowledgeable doctor. She is very understanding, through and caring. She takes time to explain everything and listen to everything you have to say. I always feel that she truly cares about people not just patients. Dr Zandy has helped me a lot in the past two years with my chronic condition and never rushed me knowing I may need an extra time. I Love this doctor.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zandy has been my family doctor for over a year. I found her lack of knowledge in the area I need help with and gave me terrible suggestions. I wish I did not choose her as my family doctor. Not only she was not able to help me at all, she also refused to give me referrals to a specialist when I think additional help is needed. I had to go to another doctor to get the referral. Her stuff was not very helpful either, they sometimes confused the hours of the two offices and setup appointment when she was in the other office. I also had to bring some documents over several times for filing. I don't know why she got such good reviews, which was the only reason I chose her. So I feel compelled to write a review. By the way, if you want to change your family doctor, her office will charge you $50 to transfer the files.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

i find dr.zandy to be very competent in her occupation. i am grateful to have a family dr. who actually cares about my health and listens to what i have to say. she has a good sense of humour as well. because of dr.zandy i am actually looking after myself better than i was prior. eg. i am now more conscious about what food goes into my body and i now go to a gym five days a week.thanks dr.zandy and heres to good health.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Zandy has showed more interest in my health than any other GP I have seen. Her attention to me and to the small details has led to diagnosis of a chronic condition, enabling me to get specialist care. I find her quite professional in her attitude, but beneath her professional veneer she is a most warm and caring person.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zandy has been my doctor for just over a year. I find her to be is well educated, full of knowledge, compassion and a sense of humor which makes for a great team player for a patient like me who can get a little anxious over medical issues. Thank you Dr. Zandy

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

One of the best Doctor I ‘have seen. Very difficult to find a Doctor like her these days. She is very responsible, knowledgeable and dedicated. I feel very lucky to have a Family Doctor like her.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

she was very helpful, patient, and considerate.Thank you Dr. Zandy.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag