Rate Dr. Iris A. Drey

Dr. Iris A. Drey's Ratings

Dr. Drey is a diligent, hard working, pro-active Orthopedic Doctor. I am a new patient with leg/back pain. I recommend her for anyone that has Orthopedic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I had an exceptional experience. My bursitis was quickly diagnosed. It had previously been going on for years. After 2 visits I felt so much better. She is very caring. I highly recommend. The office is busy, but this doctor is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Probably the worst run office I have ever run into. Thank goodness my pharmacist realized a prescription she prescribed I was allergic to. I have had to wait over an hour for an appointment. Not just once! Definitely find a new dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr.Iris Drey is the best caring doctor I ever met, she is smart, very knowledgeable, very kind her way of handing my case was very professional and also her diagnosis was perfectly right her treatment guide was helpful she is the best doctor to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

An outstanding, warm, intelligent, practical Orthopedic surgeon. One of the best doctors I have ever met with after 40 years of sports injuries. I highly recommend this doctor. Left her office feeling informed. Very high level of customer care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Drey made the correct diagnosis....and helped me thru my osteoporosis. She is a gem of a doctor. linda B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

DR.DREY IS THE MOST WONDERFUL DR. SHE REALLY SPENDS TIMES WITH HER PT. REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY ALWAYS WITH A SMILE,,,AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WISH THERE WERE MORE DRS LIKE DR IRIS DREY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr.Drey is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is really experienced in her work. She has really nice and respectable staff members. She is always on time for my appointments. Dr.Drew is very helpful to my back pain. Wadie Shenouda

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157523].votes_count ]]