Rate Dr. Iris A. Drey

Dr. Iris A. Drey's Ratings

Probably the worst run office I have ever run into. Thank goodness my pharmacist realized a prescription she prescribed I was allergic to. I have had to wait over an hour for an appointment. Not just once! Definitely find a new dr.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr.Iris Drey is the best caring doctor I ever met, she is smart, very knowledgeable, very kind her way of handing my case was very professional and also her diagnosis was perfectly right her treatment guide was helpful she is the best doctor to deal with.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

An outstanding, warm, intelligent, practical Orthopedic surgeon. One of the best doctors I have ever met with after 40 years of sports injuries. I highly recommend this doctor. Left her office feeling informed. Very high level of customer care.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Drey made the correct diagnosis....and helped me thru my osteoporosis. She is a gem of a doctor. linda B.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

DR.DREY IS THE MOST WONDERFUL DR. SHE REALLY SPENDS TIMES WITH HER PT. REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY ALWAYS WITH A SMILE,,,AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WISH THERE WERE MORE DRS LIKE DR IRIS DREY.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr.Drey is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is really experienced in her work. She has really nice and respectable staff members. She is always on time for my appointments. Dr.Drew is very helpful to my back pain. Wadie Shenouda

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

She is an excellent doctor, she understands patients and works well. I highly recommend. She is kind and understanding and helped me very much.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Drey is very knowledgeable and takes her time to explain and answer questions. She is very likeable which rare among Orthopedic surgeons.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag