Rate Dr. Barna Tugwell

Dr. Barna Tugwell's Ratings

Dr.Tugswell was excellant.I felt at ease.She explained everything to me that was clear. I was not rushed.She was helpful and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

She was ahead of time and very friendly and very approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Staff excellent. Bedside manner seriously lacking. No apparent sense for patient. Appeared rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

The best doctor I have ever seen so far. I entirely agree with the previous comments. She is very knowledgeable and open for discussion. I have researched my problem very thoroughly and went through many articles. I found Dr. Tugwell is really up to date with all the new researches and it is really a privilege to be a patient of such a good doctor. Thank you Dr. Tugwell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Best doctor I have ever seen! Dr. Tugwell is amazing. She has called me at home several times to follow up on my blood work. She really cares about her patients and I feel when I am with her that she is totally focussed on me and my health. She also took the time to refer me to another specialist for something outside of her speciality, had an appt with the other doctor within 2 weeks because Dr. Tugwell was concerned about the other issue. If you can get her as your endocrinologist you are extremely lucky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Tugwell immediately made me feel comfortable and in good hands. What a great experience. After having diabetes for a dozen years, she explained things to me and made me feel better about my disease! I would not hesitate to recommend her, she was so thorough and helpful, she personally called me before I had left her office to advise me I forgot a prescription and then offered to phone it in for me to my pharmacy. Excellent experience overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Great doctor, friendly, knowledgeable and covers everything. She has personally called me several times to answers questions or explain things to me she felt were not covered in the appointment. I was referred to her by my family doctor and I was very disappointed when she referred me to another doctor she felt could better treat me. I'm hoping they'll send me back to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Tugwell by my family physician, and as it turns out my illness was more suited to a Neurologist. Dr. Tugwell not only referred me to the correct specialist, but also scheduled me and got me in right away for some needed tests. She was friendly, caring, and showed an interest in me as a patient, as well as knew some basics about what I am suffering from even though it isn't common and not necessarily in her field of expertise. Her scheduling staff is very pleasant and helpful, as well as timely in returning phone calls. I wouldn't hesitate to see Dr. Tugwell again and am looking forward to my follow up appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157557].votes_count ]]