Rate Dr. E. Ronald Finger

Dr. E. Ronald Finger's Ratings

Awesome results multiple procedures!
Juvederm Voluma was my last procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Awesome doctor, after 40 years of practice still the best in the industry! Had my eyes done by him 2 years ago and I look 10 years younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Finger. I have had several surgeries over the years. I have always had good results and felt like Dr. Finger listens to me and answers my questions. He is a very caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Great Plastic Surgeon and human being. He has done many things to keep me looking and feeling good. I thank him for his dedication and passion
TH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Finger makes the patient feel like family. The nurse will soothe you when getting injections. Cheryl is attentive and always there to answer any questions. I wouldn't put my face in anyone else's hands. Dr. Finger is the best! And, he's good on price too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

DrFinger and his staff even Cheryl Finger were amazing. I had botched surgery in Atlanta on my breasts and neck. I went back seven trys to have that high profile surgery center to correct their mess with no resolve. Dr. Finger corrected everything easily quickly in a very professional way. I feel like a new woman who has been released from a horrible experience. I would highly recommend Dr.Finger he,s the master at his craft! Leigh Nunnery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I went to Dr. Finger for Juvederm Voluma, a new Mid Face Filler that can lasts up to 2 Years and is FDA approved. I have roots in Savannah and went to Dr. Finger a well known trusted Anti Aging Expert and Plastic Surgeon in Savannah. He was rated number 1 in all of Savannah and number 16 in the USA. The results were amazing and I look 10 Years younger. I also had a Upper Eye Lid Lift, Botox and Sculptra done in the past. He has joined Savannah Plastic Surgery last year and is located on Hodgson Memorial Drive now. He is amazing and his Nurse is so nice. His wife has been the Office Manager and has been with him through his career. She is absolutely the best there is. I am so satisfied and happy to say that at 46 people do not believe my age. I tell them go see Dr. F he is an amazing Doctor and will take care of all your needs. Surgical and Non Surgical. He also developed a Skin Care Line New Youth Cosmeceuticals. The Best and most effective Anti Aging Products out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

From the first consultation to the last follow-up, this was a great experience. Never felt pressured or rushed and was thrilled with the results. Great office staff as well! I'll be back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Finger and his staff are very professional,knowledgable and caring. He is a true artist and his experience sets him apart from the rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr. Ronald Finger and staff were very kind to me. I was extremely nervous right before my procedure. They spent over an hour just talking with me until I felt totally comfortable and at ease. I later realized how sweet that was because there was nothing to worry about due to Dr. Finger’s expertise. It has been six months and I am more than happy with the result and impressed with Dr. Finger's work. He truly is the best and a kind gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][157730].votes_count ]]