Dr. Dalia Mikhael

You may also like

Rate Dr. Dalia Mikhael

Dr. Dalia Mikhael's Ratings

Dr. Mikhael is an excellent, caring dermatologist. She is a well-rounded physician who is both very competent and has a great bedside manner. I am happy to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Mikhael as an emergency consult. She saw me within 24 hours and figured out what was going on. When I had questions, I called and asked the staff who got an answer for me quickly. I really appreciated the care I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Diagnosed me with a skin disorder. When trying to return to her to get a prescription for it, I was told I had to wait a year. Even after my doctor requested an appointment through the emergency line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666389].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr mikhael saved my life and I'm so grateful to her! She removed a melanoma from my leg when another dermatologist thought it was just a regular mole and left it there for 2 years! I can't write enough to express my gratitude. She is the best and I'm so happy I found her

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2473358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

I asked a couple of questions and she did not rush me. Amazing and Caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr mikhael was extremely competent. She diagnosed me with porphyria which was missed by many doctors over the past 2 years. I was finally treated properly and my skin is 90% better. I found her very polite and she called after each blood work or biopsy to update me. I am very pleased with her care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2207943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I was referred from Kingston to see Dr. Mikhael. She diagnosed me with a skin cancer and she was caring enough to remove it the same day instead of making me return for a second visit. Very compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Mikhael has been my doctor for the last year and I find her extraordinarily knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. She asks good questions and is very respectful. I never feel rushed. In fact, at our first meeting, she took the time to get to know me as a person and her subsequent treatments have all taken my lifestyle into consideration. There are not many doctors who do this. All of her treatments have been effective. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Doctor diagnosed a skin condition based on a 10 sec exam and prescribed a $147 cream,not to treat the condition but only to mask the effects.She gave no other information about the condition,other ways of helping with treatment.Had to wait 40 minutes to even see her,for a 10 min appointment.Staff is rude and not helpful.Not pleased with overall care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2207940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Great doctor and EXCELLENT STAFF! I went to see Dr Mikheal with my 2yrd old,.. very patient with her! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207939].votes_count ]]