Dr. Dalia Mikhael

Dr. Dalia Mikhael

Rate Dr. Dalia Mikhael

Dr. Dalia Mikhael's Ratings

Dr mikhael saved my life and I'm so grateful to her! She removed a melanoma from my leg when another dermatologist thought it was just a regular mole and left it there for 2 years! I can't write enough to express my gratitude. She is the best and I'm so happy I found her

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

I asked a couple of questions and she did not rush me. Amazing and Caring.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr mikhael was extremely competent. She diagnosed me with porphyria which was missed by many doctors over the past 2 years. I was finally treated properly and my skin is 90% better. I found her very polite and she called after each blood work or biopsy to update me. I am very pleased with her care.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

I was referred from Kingston to see Dr. Mikhael. She diagnosed me with a skin cancer and she was caring enough to remove it the same day instead of making me return for a second visit. Very compassionate doctor.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mikhael has been my doctor for the last year and I find her extraordinarily knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. She asks good questions and is very respectful. I never feel rushed. In fact, at our first meeting, she took the time to get to know me as a person and her subsequent treatments have all taken my lifestyle into consideration. There are not many doctors who do this. All of her treatments have been effective. I highly recommend her.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Doctor diagnosed a skin condition based on a 10 sec exam and prescribed a $147 cream,not to treat the condition but only to mask the effects.She gave no other information about the condition,other ways of helping with treatment.Had to wait 40 minutes to even see her,for a 10 min appointment.Staff is rude and not helpful.Not pleased with overall care.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Great doctor and EXCELLENT STAFF! I went to see Dr Mikheal with my 2yrd old,.. very patient with her! :)

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Three members of our family have visited Dr. Mikhael in the last couple of years for various issues. Two of which were children under the age of six. She has always treated us with respect, professionalism and above all she was extremely caring. She is young and very knowledgeable. While skin issues can be very alarming to most of us, unfortunately some issues are either, chronic, hereditary or simply don't have a permanent cure, and we simply have to accept it and learn to live with it as best we can. Dr. Mikhael has always taken the time to explain the causes, the best/worst scenarios and provided us with the best available treatment. She always took her time with us and never once did we feel rushed or that our questions/concerns were not worthy of her time. As parents, she informed us that we could always return to see her if we had additional concerns, and that in itself made us feel that we were in good hands and that she truly cares about her patients.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.mkhail seemed patient and caring but not professional. Diagnosed me with a permanent hair loss condition without even taking the time to look at my hair or scalp. Asked no questions about other factors and made it seem like there was no solution. After leaving the room I turned around to ask one more question but she refused. Said she would call to answer my question but never did. I went through emotional trauma because of her quick and unfounded diagnosis. Sure enough my hair is getting better now. I was put through emotional distress for no reason.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Most caring doctor I think I have ever had! My appointment was quick and efficient , she answered every question I had without rushing me. Really was a pleasant experience!

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag