You may also like

Rate Dr. David Li

Dr. David Li's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Li on numerous occasions. Dr. Giroux was a wonderful man and it was easy to talk to him about anything. However, that kind of relationship took time to develop. Give Dr. Li a chance. He has been very kind and has followed up on all my concerns. However, please note that I never make an appointment unless I am very sick or something is very wrong. The office knows that. I love Candace and she is also very compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Davids main priority is keeping his schedule. Punctuality is great in a doctor but I would be happier if he took a bit of time and listened to my concerns. He has used Google to diagnose my conditions, he uses scare tactics, he is anti-breastfeeding and pushes formula feeding, he only lets you discuss one issue at a time and makes you rebook if you have more concerns even if you're done talking in 5 minutes. He is condescending and doesnt take the time to know who he is talking to - he always asks about my sons when I only have daughters. His receptionist is mean and lazy. He should hire a robot because it would treat people with more kindness than Candace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I was a patient of dr. Giroux since I was born. He was wonderful. Since dr Li took over the practice it's been terrible. I have been telling him the same problem for 2 years and he's done nothing to even attempt to remedy it. Ive had to beg him to send me to two separate specialists, one of which the office didn't make the appt. And the other was very helpful. His inexperience has cost me a great deal. And I'm currently searching for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2556779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr li is alright. At times he is very smart and others his lack of experience due to his young age shows. He has misdiagnosed conditions in my children and myself so sometimes you need to be persistent when dealing with him. As for his receptionist, i think most of us will throw a huge party for her after she retires because she is horrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Li is a great doctor. I marvel over the fact that I do NOT have to wait for hours in the waiting room to see him (I think the most time I had to wait was 5 minutes after my appt start time). I have also found him and his staff very diligent with follow-up regarding test results and having follow up testing done. I was originally a patient of Dr. Giroux (saw him since I was born). While I will say that Dr. Giroux would let you talk and liked to talk, I like Dr. Li's approach of getting straight to it is better. He is thorough, gets to the point but does NOT make me feel like I am rushed. I have to take time off from work to see him and so I like that I can be in on time and have my concerns addressed and be out of there in a timely fashion. We need more efficient people in this world like Dr. Li.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2207966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Appointments are always on time. Listen to my concerns. friendly and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Incredibly terrible doctor. Didn't listen. Laughed at my concerns. When I was on my way out, he walked out of the door ahead of me and literally said "wow!" in an annoyed tone to one of his nurses as if I had just wasted his time. I will NEVER see this doctor again. It was horrendous. I am digusted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Like Dr li but not very quick on sending you to a specialist. Should of had tests done right away not a year after the complaint. Now to show my injuries are from an accident is difficult with so much time passing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

He was in a rush, as if I was annoying him. I do not know what made this man chose medecine as a profession. It is certaintly not compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

I've been to see Dr. Li a few times now and I find him to be very personable and friendly. I appreciate that the appointments are on time, especially when you have a small child with you in the waiting room. I've never felt rushed by him and he seems to be very thorough in his approach. No, he is not Dr. Giroux, but he isn't going to replace a doctor that you have a 30 year relationship in a matter of a few visits. I originally switched to another doctor in Bowmanville right after Dr. Giroux left but came back because I was very unhappy with that one. I think he is doing a good job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158326].votes_count ]]