Rate Dr. David Li

Dr. David Li's Ratings

Dr li is alright. At times he is very smart and others his lack of experience due to his young age shows. He has misdiagnosed conditions in my children and myself so sometimes you need to be persistent when dealing with him. As for his receptionist, i think most of us will throw a huge party for her after she retires because she is horrible!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Li is a great doctor. I marvel over the fact that I do NOT have to wait for hours in the waiting room to see him (I think the most time I had to wait was 5 minutes after my appt start time). I have also found him and his staff very diligent with follow-up regarding test results and having follow up testing done. I was originally a patient of Dr. Giroux (saw him since I was born). While I will say that Dr. Giroux would let you talk and liked to talk, I like Dr. Li's approach of getting straight to it is better. He is thorough, gets to the point but does NOT make me feel like I am rushed. I have to take time off from work to see him and so I like that I can be in on time and have my concerns addressed and be out of there in a timely fashion. We need more efficient people in this world like Dr. Li.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Appointments are always on time. Listen to my concerns. friendly and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Incredibly terrible doctor. Didn't listen. Laughed at my concerns. When I was on my way out, he walked out of the door ahead of me and literally said "wow!" in an annoyed tone to one of his nurses as if I had just wasted his time. I will NEVER see this doctor again. It was horrendous. I am digusted.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Like Dr li but not very quick on sending you to a specialist. Should of had tests done right away not a year after the complaint. Now to show my injuries are from an accident is difficult with so much time passing.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

He was in a rush, as if I was annoying him. I do not know what made this man chose medecine as a profession. It is certaintly not compassion.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

I've been to see Dr. Li a few times now and I find him to be very personable and friendly. I appreciate that the appointments are on time, especially when you have a small child with you in the waiting room. I've never felt rushed by him and he seems to be very thorough in his approach. No, he is not Dr. Giroux, but he isn't going to replace a doctor that you have a 30 year relationship in a matter of a few visits. I originally switched to another doctor in Bowmanville right after Dr. Giroux left but came back because I was very unhappy with that one. I think he is doing a good job!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

I think Dr. Li is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to hear my issues. He is fabulous with my daughter and is easy to talk to. He has big shoes to fill in taking over for Dr. Giroux but his patients are also of a different generation and this is a new practice for him. Give him a chance and I'm sure he will cater to what your needs are as the relationship grows. You don't wait because he tries to limit the number of issues you bring forward. He listens to determine what is important and acts accordingly. He is a doctor and not a sounding board to hypochondriacs.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Li is a fabulous doctor. He has a great personality, is easy to talk to, and is a good listener. I did not feel rushed at all during my appointment, yet I did not feel like we were wasting time either. He looked into each of my concerns and recommended a solid course of action and future follow up. Very professional and courteous. I trust his judgment completely and for the first time in my life actually look forward to visiting my doctor!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Li does not take the time to listen to concerns and laughs off concerns. My last appt with him was on an off day and I was visibly upset. He not once asked what was the matter. You have a patient in tears but don't seem to care why? I would much rather have to wait to see the dr then be rushed through an appt. Med school must be teaching quantity over quality. At least Dr Giroux never down played your concerns and would try to answer all your questions. Dr Li has big shoes to fill but seems more concerned with how many patients he can get in and out of his office at lightning speed. I sure miss Dr Giroux and his mannerisms. Dr Li has no bedside manner and doesn't listen to a thing. I don't feel like my health is in good hands with this doctor. I am almost glad to see I am not the only patient he doesn't care to listen to.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag