Rate Dr. Sean Fisher

Dr. Sean Fisher's Ratings

Not impressed with the follow up on my dental implant...they make it sound like getting dental implants are pain free and eezy breezy. NOT! I am not happy with how they have handled my follow up and placed my implant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Had front bottom teeth gum grafting and chose to have it all done in one session. Great decision. NO pain. NO bleeding. Really impressed with the staff and Dr. Fisher. Explained every step in detail and made sure I was comfortable at all times with the procedure. Never felt rushed. All my concerns were dealt with. Best needles ever. And after care. Highly recommended. Don't know where you would get any better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Will not go back to Dr. Shell, because he recommended Dr. Sean Fisher to look at my tooth implant where I had some bone loss but was doing fine. Dr. Fisher took out my $5000.00 implant and broke the metal stint and had to dig it out. Dr. Fisher left a big hole in my jaw and did not fill the jaw bone level to prepare for another implant which left a big flap in the gum. It cost me $1150.00 to take it out plus the cost of drugs and rinsing agent. Now I will have to go back 3 more times to get it fixed and another $5000.00+. In addition, Dr. Shell’s office has not phoned me back for over a year to get my teeth cleaned where as I had cleaning every 6 months before.Do not go to Dr. Curtis Shell or Dr. Sean Fisher if you value your teeth and your money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555305].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr Fisher is top draw professional with a first sense of humor. A rarity now days. Him and his entire staff are awesome!!! He did exceptional work on me and will appreciate all my life!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Fisher is very professional and such a friendly man, explaining procedures before during and after my surgery in what to expect. I had a dental implant only 2 days ago and have experienced no pain and little swelling and soreness. I called the office the next day with a question and the receptionist was very helpful. I had a sinus lift, which bumped the cost up by $500 but it was worth it (and much cheaper compared to another quote I received for $6,800 before I met Dr. Fisher).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. fisher is a wonderful doctor! my father had a surgical procedure done and a week later i was concerned about his healing progress so i gave him a call and left a message. i never had a personal encounter with him and with this consideration i was expecting either a rude phone call or none at all. Instead i was surprised with a phone call within the same day reassuring me of my father's health. He was kind, informative and understanding over the phone and welcomed my concerns! I have many doubts about doctors from prior encounters and found that their lack of help, information and abundance of attitude made me indifferent.Thank you Dr. Fisher, for proving that there are still caring doctors out there and i hope you never lose this gift that you have been given!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I originally came in a little weary as no general dentist would handle my implant procedure as it was an anterior tooth and there was a need of bone grafting with the possibility of soft tissue grafting and each one suggested that I visit a periodontist. Specialists to me always sounds like "more money." I'm not going to lie, it was more expensive than the "quotes" other dentists had reluctantly provided. After finally understanding the cosmetic concerns and type of work required I booked an appointment with Dr. Fisher's office. Dr. Fisher is incredibly knowledgeable, and talks through his thoughts with you. His attitude is to do the procedure that give you the best outcome. He originally quoted me with both bone and soft tissue grafting during my assessment, later as the procedure was going on enough tissue had remained that instead of doing the unnecessary work, simply moved past it as he had what he needed. It ended up saving me a few hundred bucks which was appreciated. 5-star Pro!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Fisher was amazing on so many levels. He was very personable, informative and relaxed. He made sure I was comfortable, he didn't want me to feel any pain at all. He was gentle and most of all he took his time to do the surgery right so I would need very little time for recovery. I was more than impressed with how the procedure went and just as happy with the recovery process, I'm sure due his methods. I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Fisher takes the time to talk to you, explain each procedure, and treat you like you are the most important person at that time. He is kind, gentle and personable, and he has excellent patient care. I highly recommend him, especially if you are a nervous patient; he will definitely reassure you and make you comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I had a deep root planing as well as a modified Wilckodontics surgery performed at Dr. Fisher's clinic. He's a very good doctor and really seems to enjoy what he does. I felt very at ease during surgery and didn't feel a thing. Both he and his assistant were very attentive to my comfort the entire time. The quality of work was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158574].votes_count ]]