Rate Dr. Habib Kurwa

Dr. Habib Kurwa's Ratings

Dr. Kurwa knows what he is doing. There was virtually no pain and really a very minimal scar. The staff was excellent as well. Ask questions and you will get straight answers. I was nervous going in but the nurse that was there used enough humour to help me through it. Dr Kurwa is very competent and skilled. If you need a Mohs proceedure relax you are in good hands with Dr Kurwa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very skilled surgeon I felt no pain during and after my Moh's surgery and the big bonus - negligible scarring. You're in good hands with Dr Kurwa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

He is I am sure Calgary's best Moh's surgeon. He performed Moh's on me in December of 2011. His office is located in the old Childrens' Hospital. His bedside manner is second to none. Thank you Dr. Kurwa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158613].votes_count ]]