Rate Dr. Maged Gerges

Dr. Maged Gerges's Ratings

EXCELENT DOCTOR- VERY PROFESSIONAL ANG KNOWLEDGABLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

very good - very professional - listened to what I had to say and then dealt with it - no automatic referrals

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Just fantastic, he really takes care of his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

THis GP is also a well trained surgeon from Egypt. He is simply one of the very best physicians I have ever had the pleasure to have as my GP! His knowledge base is far above the average "10"GP and his practical skills excellent. He is punctual,always up to date with information, will refer quickly if needed. He understands the patient whether the older person or the youngest. I would recommend him first in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to see Dr.Gerges after my clinic closed,I was one of 20,000 patients left without a Doctor.I was nervous and when he came in the room, he sat down and I began to tell him that I am diabetic,overweight have hypothyroidism,and have chronic back pain due to a previous injury so here I am with my Medical records in my lap,telling him what medications that I am on, the fact that I was going through some issues,he abruptly asks me what insurance I have,I tell him what I have and he hands me a brochure for a weight loss clinic,and then proceeds to ask me if I have ever considered the lap band.I explained to him that I had lost over 75 lbs in one year.I also advised him that I am on painkillers to deal with chronic pain and that I have been for years,he then informed me that he took on 350 new patients and that he gets audited all the time because of this and he cannot do it,don't find a Dr he would see me again.I would never go back there again, felt very small and hurt when I left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Gerges is one of the best few Doctors, he is knowledgeable and knows what what he is doing. you can go see him for more than one problem and he will do the needful. You can easily get appointment and the wait time when you arrive is almost nothing. He is EXCELLENT!!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Both the Dr. and the staff are exceptional for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

Very helpful and concerned physician; takes time to listen and understand. Staff are very friendly and efficient. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen at this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I was looking for a new family doctor. He was punctual, polite, kind, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He did not rush through like my last doctor did...he was thorough and attentive to my needs. I am so happy to have found a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr Gerges is one of the finest physicians I have had during my life. He is more than knowledgeable, exceptional is a better word. His manner is polite and his listening skills excellent. He takes the time to assess his patients and one does not feel pressured.His skill level is well in access of the norm. I would recommend this physician to anyone who expects the best in the art and science of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158637].votes_count ]]