Rate Dr. Martin Polanco

Dr. Martin Polanco's Ratings

Just another drug dealer they dont let u talk to your family just you up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Martin Polanco and his staff successfully detoxed me from opiates in a caring, professional and comfortable environment using Ibogaine. I had previously endured conventional detox, inpatient treatment and many other methods of treatment that were mostly ineffective. This actually worked and my withdrawals were gone almost instantly after they gave me Ibogaine. It was intense and I had constant supervision. I've been clean for several months now with the added help of the aftercare therapy his clinic offers. I have since sent a few a my friends to him who are also doing surprisingly well post treatment. I would recommend this program to anyone wishing to be free of chemical dependency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Words can't describe how truly wonderful Dr. Martin Polanco and his staff are and what they have done for me. My life was at a dead end I was addicted to opiates and cigarettes and used adderall just to stay awake because I would take so much oxycodone. Over just one night believe it or not that all ended! After taking ibogaine at Dr. Polancos clinic I was free from these chains. After the treatment I felt like they were family, I mean , that's how good they took care of me. If anyone is in the same shoes I WAS in then ibogaine treatment with Dr. Polanco is the only way to go. That man saved my life. I'm so greatful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

"Thank You" is simply inadequate to express my deep and profound gratitude to Dr. Polanco and to his dedicated staff for quite literally saving my son Evan's life. Evan became addicted to opiates as a result of work-related injuries and readily available prescriptions for non-union workers to keep them on the job. No longer able to do that type of work, but not able to deal with the pain, Evan was referred to a methadone clinic and he was hooked! Evan tried every homeopathic, therapeutic, outpatient detox program he could to no avail. Finally, a friend told him about Ibogaine. I admit to being scared and skeptical, but also desperate to find a way to help my son, no matter the cost. The staff of Crossroads answered every question we had beforehand and Deanne the counselor notified me immediately how Evan was doing. Dr. Polanco himself brought Evan back to San Diego. This compassionate man has dedicated his life to saving those without hope. "Thank you" will never be enough gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Dr. Polanco is, in a word, wonderful. Not to mention his staff. They are all utterly compashionate, caring, and friendly people. I was accomodated in every possible way, and even offered several times the concession of getting anything special that I wanted/required. What's more, these people all became my friends nearly instantaneously; well as soon as I was physically capable of socializing after the treatment anyhow. I've never fealt more cared for in any addiction rehabilitation setting in which I've been previously-and I've been to many-as I fealt with Dr. Polanco and his staff. The Crossroads facility is gorgeous; if ever there were a paradigm for how a treatment facilty should be aesthetically this should be the standard. One about to embark on the grave journey of conquering their addiction would wish to do so in the most serene, tranquil, and beautiful setting. Hence, Crossroads.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Dr. Polanco successfully treated my 19 year old daughter for drug addiction. Dr. Polanco is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who puts the patients needs above all. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of help. Thank You Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Dr. Polanco is by far the most caring, knowlegable,and personable physician I have ever delt with. I would give the highest recommendation possible to this extremely bright and caring Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Dr. Polanco's insight, support, wisdom, guidance, and professionalism are a breath of fresh air in an industry where listening to the patient has become a thing of the past. I got his full attention and felt supported and safe for the entire time I was in his care. I am back on my feet now after years of being lost in my illness, and I am eternally grateful to the help and guidance I received. Five Stars all the way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Fabulous. Makes patients feel like people not numbers. Answers questions in a manner understandable to laypeople.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158839].votes_count ]]