Dr. Kyle Burns

Rate Dr. Kyle Burns

Dr. Kyle Burns's Ratings

Dr. Burns are horrible. He does not listen to my concern. Do not take DBT therapy under him. Waste of my time and my emotionally is draining.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I found dr. kyle burns is an amazing, empathetic and remarkable psychiatrist. His ability to understand his patients and his great sense of humour is very therapeutic. He is also not only very kind but am a good listener and is very knowlegale and helpful. He has a good insight in to his patients' problems and is very genuine with patients he works with. Best psychiatrist ever !!!!

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

he's good. i have no complaints about Dr.Kyle. Good at Explaining whats going on in your life and how to change it for the better. When ever he is late (which is rare) he always blames the traffic). Don't call him Mr.Burnz cause he dosn't like to be referd to as a Simson's charictor.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

I appreciate this gentleman he relay very nice very helpful and knowledgeable in his area of expertise.he is always ready to help. He talks so politely that patient feels he will be recovered very soon and pays full attention towards him when he is giving helpful suggestions .

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

He is so kind and great. He doesn't rush and is always helpful.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag