Rate Dr. Spence Pentland

Dr. Spence Pentland's Ratings

Thanks you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Pentland and the Yinstill Clinic. A friend recommended I try going there after two years of trying to conceive. Dr. Pentland supported me both physically and emotionally through a very difficult time. He listened empathetically to my concerns and offered useful advice throughout the process. I looked forward to each of my acupuncture appointments because of his calm demeanour, warmth and genuine compassion. I ended up achieving a pregnancy through IVF and Yinstill played an integral role in that success. I felt so well supported throughout the entire process. I would recommend Yinstill and Dr. Pentland to anyone at any point along the fertility journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Thanks for being so caring..................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Pentland in an effort to reduce anxiety and have been very happy with the results so far. Through regular acupuncture and relaxation sessions I can feel a difference in how I feel and am optimistic that this will lead to a longer-term improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I have seen Spence for over a year and although I'm not actively trying to get pregnant at the moment, I will be trying soon. Since seeing him for acupuncture (fertility related), I have noticed positive changes in my health and am confident that I, like so many others, will owe much of a successful pregnancy to him and his staff at Yinstill. Spence is knowledgeable, helpful, professional and has an attentive bedside manner, which is important considering the sensitivity for some women. I have recommended Spence to many women, particularly those who have had multiple miscarriages. I will continue to recommend Yinstill to any man or woman seeking to improve his/her health, whether fertility related or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Pentland is such an encouraging, caring and positive person. Yinstill is the place to go for acupuncture!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I look forward to my acupuncture sessions with Dr. Pentland each week. He checks in on how I am and is great with making sure we are progressing and evaluating this process. I highly recommend his clinic !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I met Dr. Pentland through my first round with IVF. I truly believe he was a major part of the reason we were able to have a successful pregnancy. I found his skill, and knowledge a great comfort in putting my tension, and nerves at ease. He truly has a gift when it comes to treating those with fertility issues, as well as being a genuine, and compassionate person. I feel very fortunate that he was part of our daughter’s journey into this world. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him, or his clinic to those trying to get pregnant, or struggling with fertility issues. Thank you so much Spence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Pentland was an integral part of my journey to pregnancy. We tried for about 1 year before seeing Dr. Pentland and he was able to help me balance hormonal issues I've had.
After about 6 months of treatments, I was pregnant and continued to see him during my first trimester (which went very smoothly without any morning sickness/nausea).
He was always there for mental support as well as professionally.
I recommend him to all my friends who are trying to get pregnant or pregnant with very bad morning sickness.
He has excellent bedside manner - never rushes through the appointment, always happy to explain anything, and just a very genuine nice guy.
I'm so glad to have him as my TCM doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Pentland changed my life. I tried to have a baby for 4 years, 3 IVF's, and nothing. I had been to another acupuncture studios, but a friend recommended Dr. Pentland who had helped her get pregnant so I thought I would try something new. He was warm, knowledgeable and had a lot of time for me and my questions, unlike the other place i had been. I went through another IVF, and that time in his care I got PREGNANT! I remained in his care for the first trimester, for sickness but mainly support because I was so terrified that this was not real. It was real and now I have a little baby boy and I feel my life is complete. Thank you so much Dr. Pentland and your Yinstill team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507175].votes_count ]]