Rate Dr. Spence Pentland

Dr. Spence Pentland's Ratings

Dr. Pentland changed my life. I tried to have a baby for 4 years, 3 IVF's, and nothing. I had been to another acupuncture studios, but a friend recommended Dr. Pentland who had helped her get pregnant so I thought I would try something new. He was warm, knowledgeable and had a lot of time for me and my questions, unlike the other place i had been. I went through another IVF, and that time in his care I got PREGNANT! I remained in his care for the first trimester, for sickness but mainly support because I was so terrified that this was not real. It was real and now I have a little baby boy and I feel my life is complete. Thank you so much Dr. Pentland and your Yinstill team.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Spence is very knowledgeable. He openly offers suggestions and information. I was able to become pregnant with the help of IVF and his acupuncture treatments.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I traveled to Vancouver for fertility treatment at PCRM and was referred to Dr. Pentland by my acupuncturist at home. I was nervous about having treatment from a new doctor during my IVF cycle, but both Spence and his wife and co-founder Chantal made my husband and I feel instantly at ease. They both treated us with compassion, understanding, and kindness and helped boost our confidence during a challenging time. Dr. Pentland treated me with acupuncture immediately before and after my embryo transfer at PCRM, and to have him there on that day made me feel so much more relaxed and centred. I strongly believe that the reason my first cycle of IVF was successful was because of Dr. Pentland's treatment and compassion. My husband and I welcomed a beautiful daughter 3 months ago, and every day we feel grateful that we had such wonderful practitioners on our fertility journey. I highly recommend seeing Spence if you are having fertility issues and/or undergoing treatment. Thank you Spence!

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pentland is very easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He actively answers question via e-mail if anything comes up that you may want to ask. I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Spence on and off for the last year. I had 4 miscarriages prior to trying acupuncture-the medical system just did not seem to have the answers. He has been such a great asset in my journey and has helped me with more than my fertility. I was abused as a child and held a lot of tension in my body, after a few treatments I no longer suffer from this. As well, I felt guilt due to my miscarriages and he helped me to forgive myself. The treatments are so relaxing during a process that can be very stressful. Spence has such a positive attitude, is extremely calming and is a great advocate. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and he is now assisting me with my morning sickness symptoms. I would highly recommend him and his clinic!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I did weekly acupuncture with Dr. Pentland for three months leading up to an IVF cycle as well as on the day of my embryo transfer. I honestly cannot express in words how grateful I am to have had Dr. Pentland throughout this process. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional and was my saving grace throughout this process. He not only prepared my body for pregnancy but my mind as well. He is a great listener and helped me to understand the process we were going through. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and am grateful to Dr. Pentland for his role in helping us get here. I highly recommend Dr Pentland!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

After trying to conceive via IVF for 3 years, a maternity nurse friend of mine suggested I try combining acupuncture with Dr. Pentland with our next embryo transfer. I'm so glad we did! Dr. Pentland offered some much needed calm in the IVF maelstrom. I'm happy to report we are expecting our first baby in June!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

He is a delight. He cares, he follows up! easy to get in to see and he juggled his time to make it happen.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I received weekly acupuncture appointments and was taking herbs with Dr. Pentland to enhance my fertility and reduce miscarriages since I was having multiple miscarriages before. The experience I had with Dr. Pentland was amazing. He was so thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. My physical and emotional status after receiving the sessions with Dr. Pentland was phenomenal. After 3 months with Dr. Pentland, i got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby girl on Sept. 11, 2013. I truly have Dr. Pentland to thank and all the caring staff at Yinstill. God bless all of you and thank you so much in giving me the miraculous gift of life.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

After trying for 2 years and a miscarriage, my husband and I started to explore fertility treatments. Acupuncture was something I thought would be helpful to support the process. Dr. Pentland was very supportive and knowledgeable during the consultation appointment and many sessions. We were lucky to to get pregnant naturally just before my first acupuncture session with Dr. Pentland. I continued to see him during the pregnancy and feel it helped me to relax and be positive all the way through. Dr. Pentland and his team were an important part of our journey. We welcomed a baby boy in August!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag