You may also like

Rate Dr. Spence Pentland

Dr. Spence Pentland's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Pentland for about 2 months now for my diagnoses of prostatitis. He is knowledgeable and supportive throughout the treatments. Based on his treatment plan my symptoms has gotten a lot better and will continue on his plan after my acupuncture treatments. If you are having the same diagnoses as I am and going through a urologist, but the symptoms are not getting any better, i would recommend coming to see Dr. Pentland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

For my first round of IVF I called upon Dr. spence to administer my acupuncture before and after my transfer. He met me at PCRM and created an atmosphere that was relaxed and comfortable. I truly credit the session I had with Dr.Spence as one aspect of the successful IVF treatment. He really put the anxieties I had that day at ease and I came out of my transfer calm and positive. I wish I could have continued treatment with him during my pregnancy but I live out if town but I would definitely visit him again! He was very accommodating and returned my calls quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Thanks you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Pentland and the Yinstill Clinic. A friend recommended I try going there after two years of trying to conceive. Dr. Pentland supported me both physically and emotionally through a very difficult time. He listened empathetically to my concerns and offered useful advice throughout the process. I looked forward to each of my acupuncture appointments because of his calm demeanour, warmth and genuine compassion. I ended up achieving a pregnancy through IVF and Yinstill played an integral role in that success. I felt so well supported throughout the entire process. I would recommend Yinstill and Dr. Pentland to anyone at any point along the fertility journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Thanks for being so caring..................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Pentland in an effort to reduce anxiety and have been very happy with the results so far. Through regular acupuncture and relaxation sessions I can feel a difference in how I feel and am optimistic that this will lead to a longer-term improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I have seen Spence for over a year and although I'm not actively trying to get pregnant at the moment, I will be trying soon. Since seeing him for acupuncture (fertility related), I have noticed positive changes in my health and am confident that I, like so many others, will owe much of a successful pregnancy to him and his staff at Yinstill. Spence is knowledgeable, helpful, professional and has an attentive bedside manner, which is important considering the sensitivity for some women. I have recommended Spence to many women, particularly those who have had multiple miscarriages. I will continue to recommend Yinstill to any man or woman seeking to improve his/her health, whether fertility related or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Pentland is such an encouraging, caring and positive person. Yinstill is the place to go for acupuncture!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I look forward to my acupuncture sessions with Dr. Pentland each week. He checks in on how I am and is great with making sure we are progressing and evaluating this process. I highly recommend his clinic !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I met Dr. Pentland through my first round with IVF. I truly believe he was a major part of the reason we were able to have a successful pregnancy. I found his skill, and knowledge a great comfort in putting my tension, and nerves at ease. He truly has a gift when it comes to treating those with fertility issues, as well as being a genuine, and compassionate person. I feel very fortunate that he was part of our daughter’s journey into this world. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him, or his clinic to those trying to get pregnant, or struggling with fertility issues. Thank you so much Spence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538048].votes_count ]]