Rate Dr. Spence Pentland

Dr. Spence Pentland's Ratings

I have seen Spence for over a year and although I'm not actively trying to get pregnant at the moment, I will be trying soon. Since seeing him for acupuncture (fertility related), I have noticed positive changes in my health and am confident that I, like so many others, will owe much of a successful pregnancy to him and his staff at Yinstill. Spence is knowledgeable, helpful, professional and has an attentive bedside manner, which is important considering the sensitivity for some women. I have recommended Spence to many women, particularly those who have had multiple miscarriages. I will continue to recommend Yinstill to any man or woman seeking to improve his/her health, whether fertility related or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Pentland is such an encouraging, caring and positive person. Yinstill is the place to go for acupuncture!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I look forward to my acupuncture sessions with Dr. Pentland each week. He checks in on how I am and is great with making sure we are progressing and evaluating this process. I highly recommend his clinic !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I met Dr. Pentland through my first round with IVF. I truly believe he was a major part of the reason we were able to have a successful pregnancy. I found his skill, and knowledge a great comfort in putting my tension, and nerves at ease. He truly has a gift when it comes to treating those with fertility issues, as well as being a genuine, and compassionate person. I feel very fortunate that he was part of our daughter’s journey into this world. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him, or his clinic to those trying to get pregnant, or struggling with fertility issues. Thank you so much Spence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Pentland was an integral part of my journey to pregnancy. We tried for about 1 year before seeing Dr. Pentland and he was able to help me balance hormonal issues I've had.
After about 6 months of treatments, I was pregnant and continued to see him during my first trimester (which went very smoothly without any morning sickness/nausea).
He was always there for mental support as well as professionally.
I recommend him to all my friends who are trying to get pregnant or pregnant with very bad morning sickness.
He has excellent bedside manner - never rushes through the appointment, always happy to explain anything, and just a very genuine nice guy.
I'm so glad to have him as my TCM doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Pentland changed my life. I tried to have a baby for 4 years, 3 IVF's, and nothing. I had been to another acupuncture studios, but a friend recommended Dr. Pentland who had helped her get pregnant so I thought I would try something new. He was warm, knowledgeable and had a lot of time for me and my questions, unlike the other place i had been. I went through another IVF, and that time in his care I got PREGNANT! I remained in his care for the first trimester, for sickness but mainly support because I was so terrified that this was not real. It was real and now I have a little baby boy and I feel my life is complete. Thank you so much Dr. Pentland and your Yinstill team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Spence is very knowledgeable. He openly offers suggestions and information. I was able to become pregnant with the help of IVF and his acupuncture treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I traveled to Vancouver for fertility treatment at PCRM and was referred to Dr. Pentland by my acupuncturist at home. I was nervous about having treatment from a new doctor during my IVF cycle, but both Spence and his wife and co-founder Chantal made my husband and I feel instantly at ease. They both treated us with compassion, understanding, and kindness and helped boost our confidence during a challenging time. Dr. Pentland treated me with acupuncture immediately before and after my embryo transfer at PCRM, and to have him there on that day made me feel so much more relaxed and centred. I strongly believe that the reason my first cycle of IVF was successful was because of Dr. Pentland's treatment and compassion. My husband and I welcomed a beautiful daughter 3 months ago, and every day we feel grateful that we had such wonderful practitioners on our fertility journey. I highly recommend seeing Spence if you are having fertility issues and/or undergoing treatment. Thank you Spence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Pentland is very easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He actively answers question via e-mail if anything comes up that you may want to ask. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I have been seeing Spence on and off for the last year. I had 4 miscarriages prior to trying acupuncture-the medical system just did not seem to have the answers. He has been such a great asset in my journey and has helped me with more than my fertility. I was abused as a child and held a lot of tension in my body, after a few treatments I no longer suffer from this. As well, I felt guilt due to my miscarriages and he helped me to forgive myself. The treatments are so relaxing during a process that can be very stressful. Spence has such a positive attitude, is extremely calming and is a great advocate. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and he is now assisting me with my morning sickness symptoms. I would highly recommend him and his clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208051].votes_count ]]