Dr. Naveen Charania

Rate Dr. Naveen Charania

Dr. Naveen Charania's Ratings

Me and my whole family has been with Dr. Charania from last 3 years and I must say that she is a really good and knowledgeable doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is very professional, polite and listens very carefully to all my concerns. I have never had any problems with her related to my health and her staff have always been really prompt, polite and helpful. I am really satisfied with she being my family doctor and taking care of my family's health. I had and I will recommend Dr. Charania to my family and friends.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

My entire family have been patients of Dr. Charania's for just over 2 years now. I can't express my shock at some of the negative comments below. Yes, she does run behind, but this is due to the amount of time she spends with each patient. You never feel rushed. She is also very knowledgeable, and has treated all of our health problems well. I must say, I have never had concerns with the hygiene either, and in fact, I always see her washing her hands before and after any examination on myself or my children. This is not the type of office where I am fearful that we will contract something after visiting! (unlike some walk-in clinics!) Also, her staff are nothing short of polite and efficient. Sophie and Kinika have always been prompt at returning calls and there are never problems when I need to obtain documents. Dr. Charania is a treasure to our family. PS. She uses electronic prescriptions - not pads. Perhaps the other reviewer is confusing her with another doctor?

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

Had a physical and she left her prescription pad in the room with me while she went out, had a paps done worst pain ever she doesn't know how! I don't recommend her older and bumbulling, unprofessional receptionist is rude an not at all in any way professional when I called almost everytime it seemed I was bothering her!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

The wait time is very long and she is not professional in her interactions. Very Casual and laidback attitude. There is more interest shown in adding more patients than understanding the real issues that I am consulting her for.There is always a dollar amount mentioned for any services.. even in her consulting room.I wouldn't recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Most unprofessional dr. Late for her appointments always. We don't go to the dr very often, so when we go it's for a reason. All of our issues are stress related performing only a visual check-up! If we ever go with a couple of problems to explain at a time, she dismisses us because she has other patients to attend: she suggests that we book another appointment for that other issue...... Unacceptable! The best thing of the clinic is Sophie, the receptionist, because the other helpers she's had have the same level of professionalism as the doctor herself, which is quite poor.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

This Doctor, is never on time, always at least 30 mins behind. Dr Naveen Charania nor staff seem to care for the reason of the visit, and brush most reasons to aside. The knowledge of this Dr seems very low for a someone at her age. I changed family Dr's for the simple reason , that she did not seem to care for my daughters or my concerns, what she did care for , was our health cards. I had asked her staff to forward my file to my new Dr, it has been 2 weeks , 5 phone calls and now the staff tells me i have to pay $120 for the transfer of my files. I advise anyone that is looking for a family Dr to turn away from this one you will not be happy.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

i moved to whitby now 2 years and had visited 3 other doctors and finally stopped at dr charania clinic.i am very happy with her, dealing with her last year and half my family in peace, does,t matter if some times she is late but never late more then 15 to 20 min but what i believe that once my turn comes she will examine us properly. very nice and experienced doctor. may God bless her..

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Charnia has been my doctor who has taken the time to listen and take the time to thoroughly make a prognosis that has made a difference in my daily living. I am a 44 year female with high blood pressure and no doctor has been able to take the time to actually increase my quality of life by providing the right medications to bring down my blood pressure. I have seen many doctors but not till I found her have I felt good. She is punctual and always there when you need help.I am thankful to have found such a caring doctor and make a difference in my life. I have been treated like a human being and not just a number and I believe Dr. Charnia is a great doctor and knows her medical practice very well.We need more doctors like her to help heal the sick and live longer. To Dr.Charnia I wake up every morning and am thankful to have her as my doctor for I may have suffered longer than I needed to without her caring ways. God Bless you Dr. Charnia

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Appointment times are never kept. Always late 45 minutes to an hour and longer!!! She does not posess good hygenic practices (she has never washed her hands before treatment). She has left the room wearing surgical gloves for 15 minutes and returned without discarding gloves and proceeded with internal exam!!! I have found another doctor.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

always on time, quick to get appointments, very sweet woman.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag