Rate Dr. Harry Marshak

Dr. Harry Marshak's Ratings

I went to see the doctor about having blepharplasty. I waited a long time in the treatment room. He finally came in; was unfriendly, seemed to scorn at my questions, and seemed to be distracted by something else. He was gruff, not interested in describing that procedure and abruptly left the room. I was shocked, mystified and disappointed. Needless to say, I have no confidence in him and will not be returning. I had a subsequent visit with Dr. Sofonio who treated me with respect and dignity...you know where I will be going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

A true professional, Dr. Marshak came highly recommended and lived up to the recommendation in spades!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Thanks Dr.Marshak and Staff for outstanding service!! I am impressed with your professionalism along with Ken, your Surgical Assistant, Jennifer and Emily. My appreciation and gratitude. Clarita:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Marshak diagnosed and repaired my blocked tear duct after I had suffered with it for years because another doctor said there was nothing I could do about it. I have no scarring, and he is wonderfully kind and gentle. I would trust him with my entire family and all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Great staff and great results. VERY HAPPY. Had many follow up visits to make use he was happy with the results. Very short wait times in office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Dr. Harry Marshak saved my face after another doctor DESTROYED it during a small skin cancer surgery near my left eye that she couldn't finish sewing up. After Dr. Marshak's MARVELOUS work, I have been able to resume modeling at Chico's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I found Dr. Marshak and his staff to be knowledgeable, compassionate and friendly. He is a caring doctor who has followed up consistently and is always available and responsive. I am quite pleased with my eyes which has provided a much better sense of confidence, as well as a greatly increased feeling of self-esteem. I feel 100% comfortable referring Dr. Marshak to friends & family. Ruth Nese

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Dr. Marshak is a skilled and knowledgeable physician. He performed surgery to repair damage to my eyes after a accident. My outcome was excellent. I have total confidence in his ability. He is a very kind man and I was taken care of every step of the way. I plan to return to his office for any future needs. His office is clean and modern. The office staff is great. He is simply the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

My eyelids were drooping so badly that I had trouble reading. After a couple of consultations with other doctors, I decided to go to Dr. Marshak. He was, by far, the most professional and caring of all. He gives his full attention to his patients. Most importantly, I can read again....thanks to Dr. Marshak. Dr. Marshak follows up constantly and is always available to his patients. I am very happy with my eyes and would highly recommend Dr. Marshak.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

Dr. Marshak and his staff are the best in the business, friendly, knowledgeable and expertise in all their individual functions in the office, I recommend everyone to Make an appointment and see for themselves, you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160247].votes_count ]]