Rate Dr. Paul Gerarchi

Dr. Paul Gerarchi's Ratings

Adult Otoplasty - visited 3 surgeons before deciding - immediately found Dr Gerachi to be confident, informative and ultimately a skillful surgeon. 4 weeks post-op, and results are excellent, delivering on expectations. Jessi is caring and very helpful in every aspect of the process, right throughout (pre, during and post), taking out the anxiety/unknowns of the procedure. Professional team, strongly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

excellent results. had a rhinoplasty operated by Dr Paul Gerarchi. strongly recommended by my self family and friends .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I had a Rhinoseptoplasty with Dr Gerarchi and only 6 weeks post op I am so happy with the results! Dr Gerarchi was very helpful and informative during my pre op appointments, I felt very comfortable and confident that he understood and could achieve what I wanted! His staff (especially Jessi!) have been absolutely wonderful and always quick to follow up with any questions and enquiries. He made me feel very relaxed going in to theatre. After surgery I had the most amazing and easy recovery, with very subtle scarring. Whilst I havent had any issues post op I am very confident I could contact Dr Gerarchi and his team any time and be attended to very promptly. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I am 17 years. I had accompanied my mother to The Face Institute as she was having some skin treatment done by Samantha. Whilst I was waiting, I noticed a teenager who had his ears "pinned" back. He looked great! And he was very happy even though he'd only had it done a week ago. I had always wanted mine done for years but thought that I was now too old. Subsequently my mum made an appointment and I had my long awaited operation - Otoplasty - just over four weeks ago. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the results... One ear had stuck out much more than the other. They are now both flat and even. I am ecstatic that I can now wear my hair up in a pony tail. Dr Gerarchi was very kind and sympathetic and he could see how embarrassed I was about my ears. The receptionist Jessi made me feel very comfortable and the clinic nurse Susie was very gentle when she reviewed my surgery afterwards. Top staff. Top surgeon! Everyone greeted me by name, even the practise manager Wendy who made me feel very special.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Worst revision rhinoolasty doctor ever! I foolishly believed he could help me and I trusted him when he said he understood what I wanted. He left me uglier and more butchered than before. I am now going to have to consult with other surgeons to fix his mess. Everything is uneven and the scar is super bad. He was supposed to be the go to doctor for rhinoolasty and revisions however I have been left drastically altered in a bad way. He has refused to help me and the after care that everyone raves about I have not experienced. I pray that one day this can all be fixed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551253].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

From the minute I made contact with the clinic I knew Dr Gerarchi was going to be the right surgeon to do my Rhinoplasty. Dr Gerarchi was very informative and was willing to spend as much time as I needed for him to answer all my questions. Dr Gerarchi is a facial plastic reconstructive surgeon which I thought was really important especially when he was going to be touching my face. I would highly recommend anyone that is wanting to have any facial plastic surgery to look no further than Dr Gerarchi. His staff are truly incredible as well they make the whole experience a breeze. Susi Dr Gerarchi's nurse was amazing very gentle and caring!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I had surgery of my upper eyelids done by dr. Gerarchi. The day I had the threads removed I saw immediately that the eyelids were uneven and told Paul. He denied he could see any difference. Now a few years later it is getting really bad. People comment on how heavy one of my eyelids looks. A shame Dr. Gerarchi would not acknowledge the error and offer to rectify it. I had to see a different surgeon to have a quote to have the eyelid corrected. I can not recommend Dr. Paul Gerarchi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][160342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr Gerarchi and his staff were very helpful in providing me with all the information I required about my surgery as well as making sure I was always being looked after. Dr Gerarchi performed a surgery that has improved my breathing ability greatly and has improved my life in a huge way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Gerarchi for facial restoration, as this is what I had paid him to do, using the CO2 laser. I cannot believe the lightening of my once terribly dark undereye circles. The tightening of the delicate skin under my eyes has also been noticably smoothened and tightened. The once very open pores on my cheeks seem to be closed up. The overall effect is very pleasing. I would also like to mention the very polite and personable staff of Dr Gerarchi. In particular, I was looked after very well by a nurse called Lisa. She is so knowledgable, patient and didn't blink an eye when I went to see her THREE times before I would commit to having the laser work done! An excellent surgeon with excellent staff. 10/10

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr Gerarchi is a fantastic example of what all surgeons should be like. He is calm, professional and clearly explains the procedure. He has transformed my life and I'll be forever grateful. I'm thrilled with the outcome of the procedure. Dr Gerarchi is the best at what he does!! The staff are also a pleasure to deal with and really helped put me at ease. Nothing was too much trouble. Dr Gerarchi is an outstanding surgeon and I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160339].votes_count ]]