Rate Dr. Paul Gerarchi

Dr. Paul Gerarchi's Ratings

I had a facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty and CO2 laser in July last year. I had originally decided on another surgeon but after speaking to one of the wonderful girls in his rooms I changed my mind, and I'm so glad I did. Dr Gerarchi asked me what result I wanted from the surgery and that is exactly what he delivered for me. The healing process was amazingly quick and after the first few days not uncomfortable at all. I am very happy with the result and have recommended Dr Gerarchi to many people. I found him to be very personable and caring both pre-op and post-op. His amazing staff also helped to make me feel supported and in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I found Dr Gerarchi to be very pleasant and caring. Thank you Dr Gerarchi and your wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

My experience was ok , not always on time.Dr gerarchi is very pleasant although I was not happy with the little scar under one of my eyes after bletharoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Cannot recommend for complex revision rhinoplasty especially if you are interstate. You will be offered no pre-op appointments other than your initial consult and will possibly be left with a very large ugly nose. Dr Gerachi spends no time prior to surgery with revision rhinoplasty patients from interstate other than the initial consult. He indicated I would get a good result but I did not. The changes were not subtle but large and ugly. I regret my decision. I'm now left with a very large ugly nose. I am sure he is good at primary rhinoplasty and non complex revision rhinoplasty especially if you live local, but can't recommend for complex revision rhino especially if you are interstate. I want another operation as I'm extremely upset.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I found Paul Gerachi and his clinic after doing some homework and discussing with my GP. After my first consultation I was confident that he was the surgeon for me. I’d initially gone in with the idea of an upper and lowere blepharoplasty; Dr Gerarchi explained that my drooping eyelids would be partly solved by surgery, however he also carefully explained and showed that my brow (I’ve got a BIG forehead) was also drooping - a brow lift would help with that. Since I wanted the bags under my eyes dealt with, he also suggested the CO2 laser to make sure my skin post-op tightened up and looked fresh. I went away very happy with the decision and the doctor and paid my deposit. A fortnight before the procedure, I saw a woman in a café who looked as if she’d stepped out of a wind tunnel - and for a few days I started to get worried about having the surgery. Sam and the staff at The Face Institute were very understanding and spent time explaining my procedures and reassuring me. I never felt pressured in any way. The surgery was in the clinic and it went like a breeze – the staff were very professional but it was a relaxed atmosphere and the staff have a sense of humour. I healed amazingly well and I was surprised to have very little bruising. Afer a month I noticed a small dent in my forehead but Paul says this will heal and in the meantime he filled it with some restylane for me. I’m so happy with my results and would highly recommend Paul and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Saw him for a sinus and rhino consult. I was optimistic during the first 5 minutes until he suggested that I also needed a chin implant (which has since been reviewed by 2 surgeons as unnecessary). My nose is really not that bad, but consistent sinus issues etc prompted me to seek remedy and I guess a minor reduction in width was appealing. Any way he lost all credibility not only with the unnecessary chin implant suggestion, but also by arrogantly stating " I don't think you'll be happy with anything I do"... ?? no idea what he based that on - i'm pretty chilled. Maybe I questioned him too much for his liking - either way he never sent me a quote and just as well, i'd have thrown it away. Waste of $, but worth it as it narrowed it down for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I was fortunate to find Dr Gerarchi quickly in my search. His website was very helpful and once I met Paul and his staff I had full confidence. I had suffered years of undiagnosed pain on top of extreme and extended stress over the past many years in my life and my face was a testament to all. I initially just went in for cheek implants (as previous attempts with filler failed for me as I absorb it) and ablation of the skin under the eyes. Paul suggested fat transfer to give further softness and volume to the cheeks and mini facelift which I agreed would be beneficial. It was a lot to do but it was manageable. After op care by Paul and his RN was fabulous. I was very happy with the results although the fat transfer in the cheeks failed in the same way as the filler did (but that is my idiosyncrasy). I would not hesitate in recommending Paul - he is thorough, highly trained and very realistic about what can be done and results. Indeed his whole team are very supportive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I have always had functional and cosmetic concerns regarding my nose. As soon as I consulted with Dr Gerarchi I knew I had found my doctor. Not only did he listen and answer all my question regarding the outcomes I wanted to achieve from the surgery but both he and his staff pre and post operative care exceeded my expectations. I am now six months post op from my rhinoseptoplasty and I have never breathed or looked better. I had minimal pain and scarring and my nose looks exactly how Dr Gerarchi anticipated it would. I can't thank Dr Gerarchi enough and highly recommend him for anyone interested in this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Had my neck lift, face lift and chin implant yesterday. Hopefully it will be what I expect. Going to have my co2 on Friday. Time will tell. Dr Gerarchi is very pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Gerachi and his Staff are the most amazing people it was a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594887].votes_count ]]