Rate Dr. Paul Gerarchi

Dr. Paul Gerarchi's Ratings

From the minute I made contact with the clinic I knew Dr Gerarchi was going to be the right surgeon to do my Rhinoplasty. Dr Gerarchi was very informative and was willing to spend as much time as I needed for him to answer all my questions. Dr Gerarchi is a facial plastic reconstructive surgeon which I thought was really important especially when he was going to be touching my face. I would highly recommend anyone that is wanting to have any facial plastic surgery to look no further than Dr Gerarchi. His staff are truly incredible as well they make the whole experience a breeze. Susi Dr Gerarchi's nurse was amazing very gentle and caring!!!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Best revision rhinoplasty surgeon in Australia. Australia's equivalent to jack Gunter. Extremely polite and helpful. Very skilled. Not afraid to do difficult noses. I had a very bad rhinoplasty done by a doctor in perth and no plastic surgeon in perth could help me.

I had to search a lot of forums to find him and flew to sydney for a consult. I would have seen him or Warwick nettle. I liked gerarchi so much didn't see anyone else. Nose job done yesterday. Bandages off in. Week.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I had surgery of my upper eyelids done by dr. Gerarchi. The day I had the threads removed I saw immediately that the eyelids were uneven and told Paul. He denied he could see any difference. Now a few years later it is getting really bad. People comment on how heavy one of my eyelids looks. A shame Dr. Gerarchi would not acknowledge the error and offer to rectify it. I had to see a different surgeon to have a quote to have the eyelid corrected. I can not recommend Dr. Paul Gerarchi.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Gerarchi and his staff were very helpful in providing me with all the information I required about my surgery as well as making sure I was always being looked after. Dr Gerarchi performed a surgery that has improved my breathing ability greatly and has improved my life in a huge way.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Gerarchi for facial restoration, as this is what I had paid him to do, using the CO2 laser. I cannot believe the lightening of my once terribly dark undereye circles. The tightening of the delicate skin under my eyes has also been noticably smoothened and tightened. The once very open pores on my cheeks seem to be closed up. The overall effect is very pleasing. I would also like to mention the very polite and personable staff of Dr Gerarchi. In particular, I was looked after very well by a nurse called Lisa. She is so knowledgable, patient and didn't blink an eye when I went to see her THREE times before I would commit to having the laser work done! An excellent surgeon with excellent staff. 10/10

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Gerarchi is a fantastic example of what all surgeons should be like. He is calm, professional and clearly explains the procedure. He has transformed my life and I'll be forever grateful. I'm thrilled with the outcome of the procedure. Dr Gerarchi is the best at what he does!! The staff are also a pleasure to deal with and really helped put me at ease. Nothing was too much trouble. Dr Gerarchi is an outstanding surgeon and I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Great bunch of people caring knowledgeable and straightforward. Happy friendly environment and always a pleasurable visit.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Gerarchi was amazing...apart from his brilliant work, he was a pleasure to deal with. He was kind, helpful and above all I love the results of my procedure. I would and do reccommend him to anyone looking to have facial surgery. I will use him again without a doubt.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Thankyou to Dr Gerachi and staff. My eye and brow lift has made a huge differece to my life my time spent in consultation and after surgery care has been nothing but a pleasure. I am very happy with my results and it has given my 100% more confidence. The time spent in preparation and recovery is well worth it and I can highly recommend this surgery to anyone. After care is very important and explained carefully before surgery. The knowledge that you can ring anytime if worried about after care is very comforting. Thankyou.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I had wanted Rhinoplasty for as long as i can remember but was very nervous about going through with the procedure. From the first point of contact to the follow up appointments after my procedure, Dr Gerarchi and his amazing team have gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and well looked after. Dr Gerarchi is so genuine and caring and his work is fantastic! i couldn’t be happier, the whole experience has been superb and i would recommend him to anyone. I was amazed at the recovery time and experienced very little to no pain. Its been the best decision i have made, i feel more confident and am thrilled with the results. I am so glad i chose Dr Gerarchi!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag