Rate Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma's Ratings

I found him excellent . Always listened and more often will send me to a specialist. He's very friendly and his staff reflects his composure. I welcome him to Niagara and to my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

staff/twice sent my perscription refill to the wrong drugstore.asked doctor if he could refer me to specialist but didnt, im on high bloodpreasure pills and he didn't even take my bloodpreasure reading the last time i was there.this is not an opinion, just the facts.up untill now, i would have agreed with most of you, sorry, but im a little "put off ".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I have found him to be a really great physician who is up-to-date on the newest technologies related to a physician's office (e.g., prescriptions sent by email to my pharmacy). Initially he seemed distant and a bit cold, but I think that is because he is a young doctor, from a different culture and country. After having him as my doctor for several years, he has become very personable, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a family doctor. He also has awesome staff. It is easy to get an appointment the same or next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160568].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

What a wonderful Doctor! Extremely helpful, non-judgmental. Makes you feel as though you matter :). Absolutely great front desk staff. Both those girls are such sweethearts! Very punctual and energetic. Great team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

very pleased,excellent doctor,professional,polite very calm persona

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Very happy with this doctor. Has been very helpful to me, compassionate, punctual, listens. I have have made him my family doctor. Very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

EXCELLENT, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, AND LISTENS, WILLING TO GET SECOND OPINION,WILL REFER YOU TO SPECIALIST WHEN NECESSARY AND SEND YOU FOR TESTS WHEN NECESSARY VERY GOOD DOCTOR, REFRESHING, WILL GET RESULTS, i HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR ONLY A FEW MONTHS AND i HAVE HAD MORE RESULTS AND VISITS WITH HIM THAN MY LAST DR. I HAD FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I've noticed this new Dr is accepting patients, assuming he is young, certificate issued in 2008, just wondering if anyone has seen him yet, and their experience with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160563].votes_count ]]