Rate Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma's Ratings

staff/twice sent my perscription refill to the wrong drugstore.asked doctor if he could refer me to specialist but didnt, im on high bloodpreasure pills and he didn't even take my bloodpreasure reading the last time i was there.this is not an opinion, just the facts.up untill now, i would have agreed with most of you, sorry, but im a little "put off ".

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I have found him to be a really great physician who is up-to-date on the newest technologies related to a physician's office (e.g., prescriptions sent by email to my pharmacy). Initially he seemed distant and a bit cold, but I think that is because he is a young doctor, from a different culture and country. After having him as my doctor for several years, he has become very personable, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a family doctor. He also has awesome staff. It is easy to get an appointment the same or next day.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

What a wonderful Doctor! Extremely helpful, non-judgmental. Makes you feel as though you matter :). Absolutely great front desk staff. Both those girls are such sweethearts! Very punctual and energetic. Great team!

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

very pleased,excellent doctor,professional,polite very calm persona

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Very happy with this doctor. Has been very helpful to me, compassionate, punctual, listens. I have have made him my family doctor. Very pleased.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

EXCELLENT, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, AND LISTENS, WILLING TO GET SECOND OPINION,WILL REFER YOU TO SPECIALIST WHEN NECESSARY AND SEND YOU FOR TESTS WHEN NECESSARY VERY GOOD DOCTOR, REFRESHING, WILL GET RESULTS, i HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR ONLY A FEW MONTHS AND i HAVE HAD MORE RESULTS AND VISITS WITH HIM THAN MY LAST DR. I HAD FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

I've noticed this new Dr is accepting patients, assuming he is young, certificate issued in 2008, just wondering if anyone has seen him yet, and their experience with him

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag