Dr. Kevin Rattray

Dr. Kevin Rattray

Rate Dr. Kevin Rattray

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I was recommended to Dr. Rattray by friends. After having some poor experiences with Dentists in the past, I am always hesitant and nervous when it comes to dental visits. I can honestly say that after having visited Dr. Rattray that feeling has changed. He and his staff are friendly, reassuring and top notch professionals in their field. I have since transitioned my entire family over to Dr. Rattray, and have referred many friends and colleague to his practice. No overcharging, up-selling, crap you don't need. This dentist and his staff truly care about their patient's health and well being. If you're looking for an amazing, honest, friendly dentist and dental care team...don't look any further...you just found it.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kevin Rattray is an outstanding dentist. I switched to Kevin a few years ago as he eas recommended by some close friends. The kids also see him and love going there, as he always makes them feel comfortable and at ease. At my previous dentist I was told I needed Crowns to fix my bite and my jaw issues, at Dr. Kev's office, they made me a mouth guard for nighttime and it is much better. All in all, Kevin is honest, trustworthy and his staff make the experience very comfortable. They aren't just after making extra money where it is not needed, but only after your best interests. If you are looking for a new dentists and are apprehensive, go see Dr. Kevin Rattray. I have recommended him to may friends and they got an appointment without a long wait. Also, Colleen at the front desk is amazing!!!!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

The entire family had a great experience at Dr. Rattray's office. The staff is very friendly, and they are very good with the kids, I would recommend Dr Rattray to anyone with a family.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I have known Dr.Rattray for 10 years.. I would have to say he is one of the best Dentists I have ever been to. He is so friendly when you meet him, he makes your appointments very comforting and you never feel insecure. His work is incredible! Very smooth hands and great workmanship. I would highly recommend him if you're in the market for looking for a new long term Dentist!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

The staff are always very pleasant and the whole office is in a good mood year round. They have an excellent team dynamic and they're always on time. I've never had to wait more than 10min and I've been there over a dozen times in the last year for my invisalign treatment. Dr Rattray has an excellent chair-side manner and never tries to upsell his patients on work that is not required. Finally, an honest dentist doing great work! A+++

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Rattray for over five years. As his business has grown it has never affected the level of quality service I have received. His staff have always been friendly, courteous and professional. His dentistry is of the finest quality and have never had any problems with pain, unsatisfactory products beings used or incorrect methods. I would, do and have recommended him to many people. My girlfriend even works for another dentist and I have still stayed faithful to Dr. Rattray for all of the aforementioned reasons.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Friendly staff and great service. I have been a patient there for years. Dr Rattray has taken over the practice from my previous dentist. I had considered finding a closer dentist at that time but I'm really glad I did not. Great dentist who is sensitive to your needs and concerns

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

I have been coming here for years and I wouldn't go anywhere else, the dentists are excellent and so are the staff!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

My expectations have been exceeded by Dr.Rattray and his excellent staff. I have been a patient for some 5 years now and have had general dentistry, hygiene and orthodontic work performed during this period. My experiences have been wonderful and the results terrific. I am always at ease while attending my appointments and can't say enough about the level of competence at this office.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag