You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Rattray

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Ratings

Dr. Kevin Rattray is an extremely knowledgable and accommodating dentist who is also very personable and is very respectful and caring towards his staff and patients! Would highly recommend him to anybody seeking a new dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

If you are looking for an understanding, compassionate and most important skilled dentist then you have found him in Dr. Kevin Rattray. I finally arrived back in Canada after 20 years living in Italy with two dental problems, I went to a highly rated dentist in Kanata referred by a friend, after carefully explaining my not good financial situation, she quoted me $14,200.00 for the work, with no other options. (Original quote was over $17,000.00 but when I complained they said ops they made a mistake and lowered it to $14,000.00). I found Dr. Rattray by searching online; liking his reviews made an appointment where they gave me 3 options, to be fair his quote for similar work from the first dentist was around $9000.00 much less, but he also offered me options that might well be good enough for me, after all I am 70 years old. The work is all done now for $1295.00 and all seems well so far. I was in both offices, great staff in both!!!
Thank you Dr. Rattray for compassion and understanding, I have now found a dentist for the rest of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Rattray and his staff are amazing. I have two young children and they feel 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, all because of how we are treated while we are there. I can't say enough about how professional, friendly, and flexible they are. I would recommend then to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

simply the best dentist I have ever seen. I will be a regular going forward!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491224].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Rattray by friends. After having some poor experiences with Dentists in the past, I am always hesitant and nervous when it comes to dental visits. I can honestly say that after having visited Dr. Rattray that feeling has changed. He and his staff are friendly, reassuring and top notch professionals in their field. I have since transitioned my entire family over to Dr. Rattray, and have referred many friends and colleague to his practice. No overcharging, up-selling, crap you don't need. This dentist and his staff truly care about their patient's health and well being. If you're looking for an amazing, honest, friendly dentist and dental care team...don't look any further...you just found it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Kevin Rattray is an outstanding dentist. I switched to Kevin a few years ago as he eas recommended by some close friends. The kids also see him and love going there, as he always makes them feel comfortable and at ease. At my previous dentist I was told I needed Crowns to fix my bite and my jaw issues, at Dr. Kev's office, they made me a mouth guard for nighttime and it is much better. All in all, Kevin is honest, trustworthy and his staff make the experience very comfortable. They aren't just after making extra money where it is not needed, but only after your best interests. If you are looking for a new dentists and are apprehensive, go see Dr. Kevin Rattray. I have recommended him to may friends and they got an appointment without a long wait. Also, Colleen at the front desk is amazing!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

The entire family had a great experience at Dr. Rattray's office. The staff is very friendly, and they are very good with the kids, I would recommend Dr Rattray to anyone with a family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I have known Dr.Rattray for 10 years.. I would have to say he is one of the best Dentists I have ever been to. He is so friendly when you meet him, he makes your appointments very comforting and you never feel insecure. His work is incredible! Very smooth hands and great workmanship. I would highly recommend him if you're in the market for looking for a new long term Dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

The staff are always very pleasant and the whole office is in a good mood year round. They have an excellent team dynamic and they're always on time. I've never had to wait more than 10min and I've been there over a dozen times in the last year for my invisalign treatment. Dr Rattray has an excellent chair-side manner and never tries to upsell his patients on work that is not required. Finally, an honest dentist doing great work! A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160859].votes_count ]]