Rate Dr. Tony C. Roisum

Dr. Tony C. Roisum's Ratings

I never meet Dr Roisum, but his apparent assistant, Dr Merlock has made me question ever going in the 1st place. My original documentation from my only 2 visits had diagnosis for things that I never mentioned. In order for me to get Dr Merlock's incorrect documentation corrected for my ins, he wouldn't just call me, the staff wanted detailed information instead of just taking a message so I had to actually make an apt to see him (another co-pay). I just got the results of his 'corrected documentation' and once again it starts off with false information. My insurance co tells me to hound them, to get the info corrected but it's next to impossible since he doesn't return my calls. I will never go to him again & don't recommend him. My experience with pretty much the entire staff (all but one gal was very nice) has been an absolute joke. Dr Merlock now has 2 things in my file that are completely incorrect. The worst part is, I don't even know what the 2nd thing is that he documented.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Roisum has been my doctor since I was 13-14 years old. Now at 27, I still see Dr. Roisum for my annual visits and any health issues. I work at the hospital and Dr. Roisum has a very good reputation for family and sports medicine! His PA is also great to work with! I won't see anyone else.

Submitted June 18, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Roisum, he is a great doctor! He is always very helpful and he knows his stuff!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Roisom to be very unhelpful and uncaring. Bad about answering questions too. Friend with leg infection was prescribed stronger antibiotic, then didn't have the money to pay for the prescription. He refused to change it to any other cheaper antibiotic so the friend did without and wasted the cost of an office visit.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

I think that Dr. Roisum and his P.A. Matt Merzlock are up to date on medical issues. They are very caring and sympathetic to your illnesses. They are very upfront and honest. They ask the patients what they want to do and they give you different options. They listen and that is the greatest thing a doctor can do. You never feel like they are in a hurry and dont want to hear you. Their nurses on the other hand could use some training on how to treat the patients. They are rude and think that they are the doctors. The patients messages seldom reach the doctors, the nurses just tell the patients what "they" think you should do. They treat the majority of the patients like they are all faking and wasting their time.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag