Rate Dr. Bruce W Van Natta

Dr. Bruce W Van Natta's Ratings

I went to Dr. Van Natta for breast augmentation. I had a free consultation and I loved how honest and well educated Dr. Van Natta was. He has a down to earth personality and made me feel 100% comfortable. I had surgery and was up running errands the same day only taking ibuprofen. I went from a 32a to a small 32d and they look incredibly natural. He went above and beyond my expectations. The entire staff is so warm and caring and the facility is clean and inviting. I would recommend Dr. Van Natta to anyone considering plastic surgery, especially if you want breast augmentation but want very little downtime. None of my friends that have had breast augmentation had as quick as a recovery as I did, and to think I barely took any medication, just the 800 mg of ibuprofen I was prescribed. Truly an incredible doctor!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag