Dr. CHARLES A. BELANGER

Dr. CHARLES A. BELANGER

Rate Dr. CHARLES A. BELANGER

Dr. CHARLES A. BELANGER's Ratings

Dr. Charles Belanger L.Ac inspired my confidence. He is forthright in his doctor-patient relationship with me. He is a good listener. He researched my women's problem. I was very pleased with his long phone consultation in the beginning, and upon treating me, his suggestions for my continuing with self care. He has diagnostic equipment that was similar to my former L.Ac in my former residence in Tucson. Dr. Belanger asked for a more extensive blood analysis from the lab than my MD did, and helped me through a number of issues so I can now maintain my health. He recommended supplements at good prices as well as the Chinese herbs that he dispenses with acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture helped me with a physical problem. My adult daughter consulted Dr Belanger, and his finding the root cause of her problem so that she could make adjustments in her diet and way of thinking. www.phytotechdr.com/

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag