Rate Dr. Jeremy W. Green

Dr. Jeremy W. Green's Ratings

Dr. Green's staff is very friendly. I have never had a problem getting an appointment even same day. Appointment reminder calls are made the day before an appointment which is nice. The waiting area is clean & neat and although there are several magazines available, I've never been there long enough to read any of them. Dr. Green is extremely knowledgeable & helpful. His care is gentle & very effective. He does a great job of evaluating your neck/back issues and then explaining what is wrong, what he will be doing to alleviate the problems and your treatment plan going forward. He has excellent equipment that allows for comfortable & gentle adjustments. The evening of my 1st appointment Dr. Green himself called to see how I was feeling & to advise me on any of my questions & concerns. I would recommend Dr. Green to anyone needing chiropractic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161525].votes_count ]]