Rate Dr. Steven K. Legault

Dr. Steven K. Legault's Ratings

Best-superb-fantastic...pittsburgh chiropractor! I don't have medical insurance, but LeGault Chiropractic worked with my current financial situation to create a payment schedule that I can afford. Dr. LeGault always pays close attention and he works hard to keep me healthy. I have had several issues including knee pain from running, random headaches, and joint pains. Dr. LeGault keeps me moving at 100%. I sleep better and feel great after I get my checked and adjusted. It's truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

He has really helped me with my headaches. I used to get headaches daily, but not they are a rare occurrence (thank god). He is professional and takes the time to listen. I would recommend him to anyone, he is great chiropractor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161605].votes_count ]]