Rate Dr. Francine Freeman

Dr. Francine Freeman's Ratings

Dr. Freeman is an amazing chiropractor who treats your immediate need while finding the root cause. She is so patient and compassionate. She cares about your overall wellness and really gets to know you. You never feel rushed and she answers all of your questions. Dr. Freeman understands the athletes and how the intense workouts affect their bodies. She is well known in the Crossfit community and keeps them healthy and pain free. Dr. Freeman is the best around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Freeman took a lot of time with me on my first visit talking with me about my condition and then explaining exactly what would be involved in care. And guess what I was pain free in no time and feeling great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Dr. Freeman is an outstanding chiropractor who offers very gentle and specific adjustment techniques along with physiotherapy and rehabilitation exercise training. She is incredibly passionate, patient, and astute and can readily diagnose and manage both my simple and more complex complaints. 5-STARS without a doubt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Dr Francine is incredibly knowledgable. She has helped me appreciate my innate ability to heal myself and my family through various health conditions. Her adjustments are gentle and specific. We are thrilled to be taking less medication, eating live foods and living a happier healthier life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161813].votes_count ]]