Dr. FRANCINE FREEMAN

Dr. FRANCINE FREEMAN

Rate Dr. FRANCINE FREEMAN

Dr. FRANCINE FREEMAN's Ratings

Dr. Freeman took a lot of time with me on my first visit talking with me about my condition and then explaining exactly what would be involved in care. And guess what I was pain free in no time and feeling great!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Freeman is an outstanding chiropractor who offers very gentle and specific adjustment techniques along with physiotherapy and rehabilitation exercise training. She is incredibly passionate, patient, and astute and can readily diagnose and manage both my simple and more complex complaints. 5-STARS without a doubt!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr Francine is incredibly knowledgable. She has helped me appreciate my innate ability to heal myself and my family through various health conditions. Her adjustments are gentle and specific. We are thrilled to be taking less medication, eating live foods and living a happier healthier life.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag