Rate Dr. Dillen P. Easley

Dr. Dillen P. Easley's Ratings

Very good chiropractor, I was able to make appt same-day & visit was on time with friendly staff. Visit was for an adjustment & took little over 30 minutes overall. Dr Easley was very knowledgable and I do not even think I need to go back for another visit, because my neck pain is gone! I would definitely recomment him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I went the for his HCG program. He's fantastic. Great price, great service. He's answered all my followup questions super fast. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I went to Dillen for neck pain and after the first adjustment I felt so much better. After 3 treatments my neck was back to normal. Very professional and nice office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Very helpful, friendly staff...a different experience with the open office environment, but I liked it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][161822].votes_count ]]