Dr. Ravi A. PATEL

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ravi A. PATEL

Dr. Ravi A. PATEL's Ratings

NOT BOARD CERTIFIED!!!!!
Ravi Patel, M.D. Specialty or Subspecialty Certification History Status as of 5/4/2015 Neurology Certificate No. 55832 Certified on 09/28/2009 certificate valid through 02/17/2011 Certification Status: Not Certified MOC Status: Not Meeting MOC Requirements Clinical Status: Unknown

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Knowledge is superior. Spends time listening to patient. Good and humle. As a Neurologist, I highly recommend Dr. Patel. He creates an excellent rapport with patient's and makes you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Ravi Patel is not even board certified and darn near got his md license taken away cause of a dui! My neighbors rabid dog has more better bedside manner than him kept me waiting 2 hours, he looses my dmv paperwork than blames staff than charges me 100 bucks. He only cares bout $$ still don't knuw what's wrong with me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

The physician office is pleasant and sometimes may be hard to work with due to insurance. Speaking about Dr. Patel, I have no complains. He is well-mannered and listens to your story and symptoms. His knowledge is superior and he is always caring.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2767207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ravi Patel and my first appointment was on July 11, 2014. He is a wonderful Dr. He is professional, caring, kind, compassionate and his knowledge is beyond measure. He actually LISTENS to you and TALKS to you. By listening to him and following his instructions, I am able to walk today. I started having pain in my back at the end of 2013. After months of trying to get an appointment with my primary dr. and when I did, then begging my dr. AT THAT TIME (I've since changed physicians) for months to find out what was wrong with me, he finally referred me to Dr. Patel. ONE visit to Dr. Patel, an in office basic exam and 2 days later, I had a tumor removed from my spinal cord. I am so grateful to God and to Dr. Patel for giving me back my life. Read through most of the comments below. I've only had 2 appointments with Dr. Patel, 7/11/2014 and 2/16/2015 and so far so good for the office staff. The nurse was very professional, courteous, helpful, patient and knowledgeable. The front office staff scheduled my appointments, called me to confirm & to remind me of my appointments. When I was checked out, more of the same, professional, kind, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. :) I would definitely recommend Dr. Patel AND his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2724302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I am a patient and see Dr. Veena Patel she is a wonderful Dr. I am completely happy with her she is very understanding and she takes time with the patients. Now for the staff .. horrible! They are rude they don't give message to the doctor ... I am thinking of leaving this Dr that I'm so happy with because of the front office and the back office !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

IAM A PATIENT AT DR.PATELS OFFICE AND HIS STAFF IS JUST WONDERFUL HIS FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST AMANDA IS THE BEST THE OTHER STAFF IS ALITTLE HARDER TO WORK WITH BUT IF I EVER NEED ANYTHIND AMANDA IS DEFFENITLY THE PERSON I ALWAYS ASK FOR I COULDNT OF FOUND A BETTER NEURO I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND DR.PATEL

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][162029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

After months of dealing w/ symptoms of Ms I was finally referred to Dr Patel. I thought finally some help and answers, not so. Dr. Patel is a great doctor, and very professional. His staff however are as incompetent as the day is long. I have had missed appointments I never made or had appointments rescheduled w/o my knowing and had I not called wouldn't have known otherwise. I have been trying to have the same test done for two months now, they have rescheduled, or booked my appointment on a day other than what was confirmed over the phone. This test is imperative, to me finding answers and getting the meds right. I like Dr Patel but his staff are incorrigible, and grossly incompetent. I would not recommend his office unless serious changed in staff were made. If you can deal w/ an incompetent staff and scheduling errors, but want to see a great Neuro then Dr Patel is for you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][162028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I really think that Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable. He is very pleasant and patient and sits with you and hears you out unlike a lot of other doctors that are in and out of the room, and wont hear what you have to say. As far as his staff, some are good, some are not. I called them a few years ago to set an appointment because I was referred to his office by my primary doctor and his staff told me they don't except my insurance. Other than that I have no complaints, but don't judge him as a doctor because his staff is not perfect. He is wonderful, and I would highly recommend him to anyone...Thank you doctor Patel. I go to other doctors where the staff is way worse, trust me!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][162027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

When we first started with Dr. Patel we were looking for a good neurologist in our area. IEHP suggested Dr. Patel and a co-worker of mine said some very nice things about him. He is personable and kind, speaks directly to the patient and is very understanding. His assessment of medications and treatment were very good and my son feels so much better both physically and mentally.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][162026].votes_count ]]