Dr. Ravi A. PATEL

Rate Dr. Ravi A. PATEL

Dr. Ravi A. PATEL's Ratings

I am a patient and see Dr. Veena Patel she is a wonderful Dr. I am completely happy with her she is very understanding and she takes time with the patients. Now for the staff .. horrible! They are rude they don't give message to the doctor ... I am thinking of leaving this Dr that I'm so happy with because of the front office and the back office !

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

IAM A PATIENT AT DR.PATELS OFFICE AND HIS STAFF IS JUST WONDERFUL HIS FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST AMANDA IS THE BEST THE OTHER STAFF IS ALITTLE HARDER TO WORK WITH BUT IF I EVER NEED ANYTHIND AMANDA IS DEFFENITLY THE PERSON I ALWAYS ASK FOR I COULDNT OF FOUND A BETTER NEURO I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND DR.PATEL

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

After months of dealing w/ symptoms of Ms I was finally referred to Dr Patel. I thought finally some help and answers, not so. Dr. Patel is a great doctor, and very professional. His staff however are as incompetent as the day is long. I have had missed appointments I never made or had appointments rescheduled w/o my knowing and had I not called wouldn't have known otherwise. I have been trying to have the same test done for two months now, they have rescheduled, or booked my appointment on a day other than what was confirmed over the phone. This test is imperative, to me finding answers and getting the meds right. I like Dr Patel but his staff are incorrigible, and grossly incompetent. I would not recommend his office unless serious changed in staff were made. If you can deal w/ an incompetent staff and scheduling errors, but want to see a great Neuro then Dr Patel is for you.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

I really think that Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable. He is very pleasant and patient and sits with you and hears you out unlike a lot of other doctors that are in and out of the room, and wont hear what you have to say. As far as his staff, some are good, some are not. I called them a few years ago to set an appointment because I was referred to his office by my primary doctor and his staff told me they don't except my insurance. Other than that I have no complaints, but don't judge him as a doctor because his staff is not perfect. He is wonderful, and I would highly recommend him to anyone...Thank you doctor Patel. I go to other doctors where the staff is way worse, trust me!

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

When we first started with Dr. Patel we were looking for a good neurologist in our area. IEHP suggested Dr. Patel and a co-worker of mine said some very nice things about him. He is personable and kind, speaks directly to the patient and is very understanding. His assessment of medications and treatment were very good and my son feels so much better both physically and mentally.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Patel. The staff failed to promptly seek a diagnose for an MRI needed. My wife repeately called and the radiologist at the hospital personally called to get a diagnose from the Doctor to no avail. I believe, Dr. Patel's staff is so incompetent and poorly supervised that patients would be better off to seek treatment elsewhere. Ben Saenz

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Patel seems personable and knowledgeable, taking the time to get to know you and what's going on with you. In my case I have mixed seizures that are out of control and not controlled by medication. Dr. Patel ordered an Ambulatory EEG on January 28th and nearly a month later, it still has not been processed by his office staff. I am extreemly frustrated by his staff. My seizures continue to disrupt my daily activities and 10 days ago I fell down the stairs. After calling the office to check on the status of the referral to my insurance I found out the office staff failed to submit the referral. I received a phone call yesterday scheduling me for a regular EEG and I had to remind them that the DR didn't order a regular EEG, he ordered an Ambulatory EEG. I have a feeling the only way I am going to get help out of this office is to go down there and do it myself. I called my Primary Care Dr this morning and asked to be sent to a different Neurologist.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I would never recommend this dr even to my worse enemy. The dr and staff are useless, rude, never in, lose important paper work, have no respect and do not care about their patients. All they care about is getting paid. My husband has been getting the run around for 8 months and counting. This dr office has caused nothing but more stress and hurt us financially as well. Do not see this dr even if its your last resort. You will die over they stress they cause before you illness kills you. They have rescheduled appointments on us numerous times and have the nerve to write on my husbands dr note for his work that he missed appointments when it was them who canceled and never reschedule with us in a timely matter. We have to call and call to get an appointment and to get them to fax my husbands work a piece of paper that took the dr seconds to fill out during our visit plus charges us $35 to fill it out during our visit that we have paid copayment for and insurance pays them.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Husband wife team caught major illness and lead me to recovery very compassionate people with great patient skills

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

His treatment resulted in me incurring a Grand Mal seizure less that 48 hours upon release from his care and being compelled to obtain Expensive unnecessary medical diagnostic proceedures at considerable cost. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone seeking accurate Neurologic advice or treatment!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag