Rate Dr. Rikk Lynn

Dr. Rikk Lynn's Ratings

Great staff, great doctor. Very personable and reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

As a UCSB student I was referred to him by the school on site doctor, Dr. Lynn was amazing at explaining that my burn would heal (it was by my breasts and I was devastated), he gave me an intense healing lotion for it and two years later, it's gone. At the same consultation, I asked him about a small birth mark by my ear and he recommended for me to come back and removed it in the second consultation. Overall I had a great experience with Dr. Rikk Lynn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

He is a highly skilled doctor with an exceptional bedside manner. His being ridiculously handsome doesn't hurt either, LOL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This is the second time I have been sent to him. First time took 5 months to see him, just to be told my basal cell carcinoma was too large for him (it was .8 of a mm when referred). I had same experience as comment below. My second visit started with a different doctor or assistant, after taking my list of issues from past year along with treatments tried he got the dr. He didn't look at my problem areas, he made comment insinuating I made these marks myself. He did glance at area on my back I asked him about almost 2 years ago that still bothers me, he said it a cyst plain as day and offered no suggestions to help me ease discomfort (and his assistant/doctor was nice enough to let me know being numb there and surrounding area normal sometimes). He did do a punch biopsy on my back in area that has never had any issues. He is the worst dr. I have ever had. I left there crying. How can skin specialist be put off at looking at skin. No help, wasted my money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][81428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I may have caught him on a bad day judging by other reviews here because he was quite rude with me and my dismissed my problems as if i was hypohondriac.He called me confrontational when I tried to explain my problem and why i am worried about it.I left the office crying.I am glad he agreed to help me with doing a biopsy at all for a problem i have had for almost a year.I have not had problems with any doctor before of that kind of communcational nature and his staff was very nice to me and helpful in contrast.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][81429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I have been to several dermatologists and Dr. Lynn is the only one who has actually taken the time to listen and answer all of my questions without rushing me. He is very kind and knowledgeable and does not treat you like another number. Treatments are tailored to you rather than grouping you into a 'one size fits all treatment.' I would definitely recommend Dr. Lynn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and thorough. The best dermatologist in Ventura County.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

A terrific dermatologist!! And a very sweet guy. You can not go wrong with Dr. Lynn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81425].votes_count ]]