Rate Dr. Li Liang

Dr. Li Liang's Ratings

I am so happy to find her to be my doctor. She spends time with me to fingered out my problems. I love her beautiful office too.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

She is amazing doctor who treats you as a whole person.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

A great dr!! Listens patiently to what I have to say. Asking good questions, very thorough, very knowledgable! I think her diagnosis is right on!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Wow is this lady rude. I called to make an appointment and she was so obnoxious and unprofessional on the phone that I had to end the call. She made assumptions about me based on the ONE MINUTE I was on the phone with her. She seems incompetent and lacking in social skills. I would definitely not make an appointment with her. If you can't speak to people with respect, you probably shouldn't be working in a profession where you're supposed to help people with their problems. Gross.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

I would like to give the highest rating to Dr. Liang. I started to see Dr. Liang since April from a friend's recommendation, and I think I found the right one. She spent good amount time asking questions before coming up with a diagnosis. I am impressed with the kind of questions she asked as they made sense to me. However, the thing most important to me is that the medications she prescribed seem to be working well for me so far.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

I went to her office. I gave her my insurance card. Her receptionist called this number on the back of my insurance card. She told me that my insurance went through and that I owe $15. I paid the fifteen dollars right then. I went in her office and she talked to me for about 15 minutes and then she gave me a sheet of paper with some questions on it where I had to bubble in yes or no answers. Then she said that the test alone would not help her diagnose my ADD. She then referred me to another doctor and said that I need to see her more as well. All of this took roughly 20 minutes. Now the insurance did not go through and she is charging me $150 dollars. Honestly I don't have $150 to pay for about 20 minutes of my time getting wasted. This is not fair and I feel that I was taken advantage of by Dr. Liang. If you want to pay $150 just to get a referral to another office, just do yourself a favor, and refer yourself somewhere else!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag