Rate Dr. Jose A. Lopez

Dr. Jose A. Lopez's Ratings

This was my first surgery so I admit I was pretty nervous. I made an appointment with the Norman Parathyroid Center, where all they do is parathyroid surgery. Once again I was a bit nervous when the hospital called me to confirm my appointment was with Dr. Lopez, since Dr. Norman heads the practice. Turns out my concerns were completely without merit; just had the surgery two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the job done by Dr. Lopez! He's an extremely skilled, walking encyclopedia when it comes to parathyroid disease, and he kept my brother (who accompanied me) informed of all the details of my procedure. Later, Dr. Lopez called me on the cell with more info and customized advice. They (both Dr. Lopez and Dr. Norman) found TWO tumors and removed both, which I don't believe would have happened if I went to a local surgeon here in New Jersey. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Dr. Lopez and the center to family, friends, and anyone who has parathyroid disease.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

I had my parathyroid surgery yesterday at Norman Parathyroid Center at Tampa General. Dr Lopez did my surgery And HE WAS WONDERFUL! ?uch wonderful people took care of me. I talked with Dr Lopez a few days before surgery. Had a nice conversation the day of surgery, and he called me at home yesterday evening. Couldn't ask for better care. Would recommend any family member with Parathyroid Disease to go to the Norman Parathyroid center.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lopez really went out of his way to inform me of every detail for the parathyroid surgery for my wife, Evelyn, and to make her feel secure and comfortable. Anyone who needs the Parathyroid surgery must go to the Norman Clinic, they are the best and most experienced in the world and they did an amazing procedure for my wife, Evelyn. The staff is extra friendly, efficient and will help you with any concern or problem you may have. Thank you Dr. Lopez!!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I had parathyroid surgery 4 days ago at the Norman Center at Tampa General. If you have been diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism, look no more, the Norman Center is the place to go. Dr. Lopez and Dr. Politz are skilled surgeons in this field and this is all they do. I had hip pain for years and the day after surgery, the pain is gone. I can't say enough about the Drs. and the excellent care I received. I am very thankful.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lopez is wonderful. He is the most caring surgeon I have ever met. He is certainly tops as far as I am concerned. He not only gives his cell phone number and follows up with patients the evening after surgery, but he also said I could call him later if I had questions or concerns.

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lopez thoroughly understands hyperparathyroidism and it's appropriate treatment. His expertise makes the process of having surgery and recovering from it a very positive experience. I traveled from New Jersey for my surgery and my treatment exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Lopez and his partners to anyone facing hyperparathyroidism.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

Had surgery on 62912 and everything went like their website stated. Felt better immediately after surgery. Great surgeon with a good bedside manner. Would recommend to everyone!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

The care was great and he was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone with parathyroid problems.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

outstanding service and very skilled...the best treatment you could ever have... they are the best!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lopez and his team are just wonderful. Thank you.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag