Rate Dr. Gabriel Garzo

Dr. Gabriel Garzo's Ratings

Where do I begin… when my husband and I came to meet with Dr. Garzo, I was trying to hold on to hope, which pretty much faded. The ultimate dream of having a child, after numerous failed attempts, and 5 years of trying to conceive did not seem attainable. We decided to proceed with IVF. Our nurse Lindsay was caring and patient. Tiffany and the rest of the staff were also wonderful. Throughout our journey, we were seen by Dr. Garzo and Dr. Conway. We were absolutely impressed that the MDs performed ALL the ultrasounds. They were caring, comforting, and most of all sincere in their desire to make our dreams come true. The embryologists reported on status of our embryos. I am happy to report that I am half-way through my pregnancy! I have tears in my eyes as I’m writing this, because it is yet to feel real. I am writing this to give other people HOPE! Only Dr. Garzo was capable of helping me get pregnant and I will never forget the gift he has given me and other infertile couples.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag