Rate Dr. Christopher J. D'Ambrosia

Dr. Christopher J. D'Ambrosia's Ratings

After seeing several other doctors for pain, going through a failed back surgery, acupuncture,decompression therapy,physical therapy and more and finding no relief form devastating ongoing chronic pain, I found a great doctor that listened, was willing to do least invasive to invasive, and I am slowly dinging the relief I need. I find his sense of humor, his quickness very assuring.I heartily recommend Dr. D to anyone needing real help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I saw Dr. D'Ambrosia for pain. He was sympathetic to my pain and willing to prescribe medications but he didn't know what was causing the pain and he kept promising he'd research my symptoms more and get back to me, but he never did. He tried to be chatty and friendly but some of his jokes came across as a bit misogynistic. Dealing with the front office was a nightmare. I called many times and left messages and never heard back. I'd have to schedule another appointment to meet with Dr. D'Ambrosia because my messages weren't returned. When I asked him about the messages, he said he never got them. My pharmacy also had an impossible time contacting Advanced Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists, PC to get refills or with concerns and questions about medications. They were ignored by the office as well. All their messages went unanswered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Unfortunately, I have been ill for several years and at a young age. I have been to over 25 doctors in 3 different states and Dr. D' is by far the best. He is sincere, compassionate and goes out of his way for his patients. Even though I do have to pay a higher out of pocket expense to see him, it is worth every penny. I am thankful to have Dr. D' in my corner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. 'Ambrosia was a fabulous doctor, I just love him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. D'Ambrosia was kind, considerate and had a fantastic bedside manner. He didn't push drugs on me and helped me find the least invasive approach to curing my whiplash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. D'Ambrosia listened to me and worked with me to discover what was causing my pain. He used the least invasive approaches to help solve the problems. His office staff was not very helpfull and more than once gave the wrong information about preperation needed for procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Dr. D’Ambrosia is a wonderful Dr. He has an unbelievable bedside manner, is very caring, knowledgeable, and extremely easy to talk to. Great sense of humor too! He always listens to my concerns and takes time to answer any questions I may have. He is also very sympathetic towards insurance deductibles and/or medical costs to the patient. He always tries his hardest to bring cost down which is much appreciated especially with today’s insurance costs. I get a lot of coupons from him for prescriptions or samples. I would definitely recommend him (and already have) as he is a wonderful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82653].votes_count ]]