You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Robbins

Dr. Sarah Robbins's Ratings

Dr. Robbins is the best doctor I have ever had. She is nurturing and compassionate. She listens. Offers helpful solutions and overall has my best interest at heart. She's encouraging and knows exactly what she is doing!!! I wish all doctors cared as much as she does. She saved my life and I am very blessed and thankful. Thank you Dr. Robbins❤️

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

One word: AMAZING!!! There is no better word to describe Dr. Robbins

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Sarah is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and very compassionate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Hands down the best gastro I have seen. She cares and is very proactive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Sarah Robbins is an amazing doctor, she shows compassion for her patients and she is extremely kind. She is excellent in her field of knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

She is a great doctor, very helpful and knowledgeable. She always cares about what patients feel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

She is a fantastic Doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. I was suffering from C Diff and she helped me a lot with what to do. I ended up having a colonscopy two weeks ago and she was amazing. She went out of her way to come see me before the procedure to see if I was comfortable and how I was feeling. She ensured me everything was going to be okay. I haven't met such a caring doctor before and I have met a lot of doctors over the years with being ill. She is in the right field of work for sure!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

She is amazingly sympathetic, caring and personable...I really enjoyed talking to her..she seems to be on the right track with my issues, which other doctors have not be able to figure out. I thank her for her compassion and personality. She actually comes out to greet you in the waiting room..she doesn't leave you sitting in an exam room to wait for her. Loved it. She makes her patients feel special.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

my husband has been suffering from a heartburn for a while now so he had an appointment at the Royal Alexandra Hospital to do a test and his DR was DR Robbins she was really nice and caring and was really knowledgeable she told him exactly whats wrong with him and answered all his questions and told him whats the best medicine to take the medicine my husband takes now he says makes him feel much better than all the other medicines he took before I think she is an amazing doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Best overall specialist I have had yet, she is knowledgable and personable. Since I have went to Doc. Robbins I have made progressive leaps and bounds in my health!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82693].votes_count ]]