You may also like

Rate Dr. Anna Kearns

Dr. Anna Kearns's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Kearns for about six months. Initially I came to see her for acne after my dermatologist was not helpful. In our first visit I knew she was the right fit. She talked about triggers for acne and we created a treatment plan together. After 4-5 sessions my acne was significantly better. Since then we have been working on my stress and energy. She works with my GP which makes seeing her easy. I'm excited to continue our treatments and see how much my health improves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

When I first started seeing Dr. Kearns two years ago, I had given up hope that I would ever be able to live pain free. I was suffering with chronic pain following a major accident. My body was in pain, I was unable to work, and I was getting sick often. Now two years later I'm motivated to write this review because I am a different man. Dr. Kearns has helped me with the pain, my depression, and my immune system. I am so happy I found her, and will continue to see her as my doctor. If you are reading this and suffering, she can help you, too. She was the kind of doctor I needed, and I'm happy I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

A friend of mine has seen Dr. Anna for years, so I decided to go see her for challenges I was having with fertility. She helped me get pregnant and now I'm expecting my first in a few months. She's friendly and a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

For many years I tried to find out what was "wrong" with me through a very extensive and mostly unhelpful series of specialists and tests . I saw what I was told were some of BC's best medical rehab, neurologist, thyroid, glandular doctors as well as a second and third thyroid doctor and an internal medicine specialist, several ear, nose and throat doctors, several eye doctors, etc. These specialists told me they could find either nothing wrong with me, acknowledged something was wrong but could not help me or in a few cases misdiagnosed and treated me for something I did not actually have. Several told me that I was just depressed.

My family doctor suggested I try a naturopath since the conventional medical system was not helping me. I researched and found Dr. Kearns on this site. Her process of doing a through medical history questionnaire, my interview with her, the tests she had requested and her recommendations based on those tests have helped me. It has been an excruciating slow process with set backs but so far I am having some positive results. I also feel lucky to have finally found someone who is willing to spend the time and effort to work with me figure out what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Anna is the best naturopath I have been to; she is kind, patient, and definitely one of the smartest doctors I know. I would trust her opinion regarding any of my health concerns. I feel lucky to have found her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. She helped me with ulcerative colitis when I came to her in a flare, and now I am managing well with her guidance. She has empowered me to be proactive with my health, and I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Anna is the best! I never knew doctors like her existed. Her dedication is exceptional and she really wants to help. Since seeing her I have sent my children and friends. Everyone loves her and thanks me after they see her. I cannot say enough positive things about her, she is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Thank you Dr. Anna for helping me with the pain of endometriosis. I came to you at my lowest when high doses of medication could not touch the pain. Your compassion and understanding, in combination with your ability as a physician made me regain my life. Thank you for believing I had the ability to live pain free. Love, Sheila.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][82785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

My friend recommended I see Dr. Kearns last year and I didn't go until recently. I cannot believe I waited so long. She has helped me with stress and asthma more in the past few months than anything I've tried in years. I don't know where I would be without her, she is now my primary care doctor. Thank you Dr. Kearns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Great doc! I recommend Dr. Kearns as she helped me with my stomach and anxiety issues 3 years ago, and since has helped me with other health issue that have come up over the years. She is a truly caring doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82783].votes_count ]]