Rate Dr. Anna Kearns

Dr. Anna Kearns's Ratings

Dr. Anna is the best naturopath I have been to; she is kind, patient, and definitely one of the smartest doctors I know. I would trust her opinion regarding any of my health concerns. I feel lucky to have found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. She helped me with ulcerative colitis when I came to her in a flare, and now I am managing well with her guidance. She has empowered me to be proactive with my health, and I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Anna is the best! I never knew doctors like her existed. Her dedication is exceptional and she really wants to help. Since seeing her I have sent my children and friends. Everyone loves her and thanks me after they see her. I cannot say enough positive things about her, she is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Thank you Dr. Anna for helping me with the pain of endometriosis. I came to you at my lowest when high doses of medication could not touch the pain. Your compassion and understanding, in combination with your ability as a physician made me regain my life. Thank you for believing I had the ability to live pain free. Love, Sheila.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

My friend recommended I see Dr. Kearns last year and I didn't go until recently. I cannot believe I waited so long. She has helped me with stress and asthma more in the past few months than anything I've tried in years. I don't know where I would be without her, she is now my primary care doctor. Thank you Dr. Kearns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Great doc! I recommend Dr. Kearns as she helped me with my stomach and anxiety issues 3 years ago, and since has helped me with other health issue that have come up over the years. She is a truly caring doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr. Kearns was referred to me from my MD. I have never looked back. She is kind and very knowledgeable, she treated my chronic shoulder pain and I'm now pain free. I have referred my family to her, and no matter the concern they have all done well. A great doc, so happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Dr Anna is the most attentive doctor I've ever been to. See genuinely seems to want to help improve my health. She is extremely knowledgable and is wiling to educate me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Anna exceeded my expectations-she is, without a doubt, the best naturopathic physician I have ever seen. I cannot say enough good things about her! Because of my success with her treatment plan, I have sent my entire family to see her-and all have had favourable results-some life changing! She is extremely knowledgeable, warm, friendly and calming. Her background in Immunology balances nicely with her incredible understanding of natural treatments and remedies. I wouldn't trust my family to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I went to see Dr. Kearns last year after suffering with menopausal symptoms and going to see two other Naturopathic doctors, my MD, and a specialist. This was the best decision I have ever made for my health. She completely understood me, my symptoms, and we got on a treatment plan right away. The treatment involved lab testing, bioidentical hormones, and herbs. Within weeks I was feeling like my old self again, and now one year later I continue to feel better and better with each passing day. If you're hesitant about Naturopaths, or are suffering with hormone imbalances go see her, she will change your life as she has mine. Thank you Dr. Kearns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82779].votes_count ]]