Rate Dr. Naveen Somia

Dr. Naveen Somia's Ratings

It has been almost 3 months since I had a neck lift, chin implant, and fat transfer with Dr Naveen Somia. I am very very pleased with the result. Dr Somia provided me with lots of information on the procedures I elected to have. He answered my questions and his staff provided me with handout material to read. The operation went smoothly, and I was amazed that I felt no pain. I only took panadol once I went home from the hospital. The scars in front of my ears and behind my ears are not noticeable at all and my family and friends have been very positive about my improved jawline and the lack of fat under my chin. Dr Somia is not only technically expert, he is lovely person with outstanding communication skills. C Davis Sydney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Naveen Somia performed a tummy tuck and breast reduction on me four months ago and I couldn't be happier with the result. The results were far better than I could ever have expected. I haven't looked or felt this good in years. He has a lovely genuine bedside manner, he explained the procedures to me in sufficient detail and answered all my questions in a thorough honest way. He really listened to me when I told him what I wanted. I felt totally prepared for the surgery and the recovery period. He has continued to follow my progress. I found his office staff lovely and helpful. I really wish I had seen Dr Naveen Somia years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Doctor Somia is a very knowledgable and professional medical specialist. I like his approach to patients. He always gives options and helps to achieve a desirable outcome. I am very happy with how my cosmetic procedure has turned out and highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Excellent Doctor,I had a problem in my face that if it was not handled properly, it could have changed the way I look forever. He did not rush things, explored and explained the options and the treatment worked very well. He is very helpful, caring, gentle in his approach. I really appreciate what he did for me, I recomend him highly, best Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

Dr. Naveen Somia is a Sydney Plastic Surgeon with offices in Bondi Junction, Bellavista (Norwest) and Balmain. Dr Somia specializes in plastic surgery of the eyelids, face, breast, body and hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][82848].votes_count ]]