Dr. Cindy B. Lee

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Cindy B. Lee has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cindy" to "Cindy B."
RID: 73468
22/12/06 3 5 4 Can I say she is the best doctor in the world without sounding to sappy. I love Dr. Lee and although I may have to wait up to an hour to see her, she takes such good care of me, I have learned to be patient.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 38783
02/08/06 3 5 4 I think she is great. I don't need to ask for a more caring and knowledgable doctor, because I have the best. I will not say she is perfect, but she is close to it and that is all anyone can ask of another human being. She does her best to care for her patients. She is busy doctor, but somehow she still finds ways to spend enough time with you during your visits. When I was very sick and in pain she followed me very closely until things started to look up. This made my difficult days much easier knowing I had her there helping me get better. Another great thing is that she takes the time to mail a testing results letter after every test letting you know the results and any recommendations. If the results are serious she will call even if it is on the weekend. I don't want to recommend her to anyone else because I want to keep her all to myself. ;-) I wish more doctors where like her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield