Rate Dr. Alexis David

Dr. Alexis David's Ratings

Having decided to finish ortho treatments after a bad experience as a teen I could not be more happy with my treatment by Dr David and staff! I have been going monthly for a year and a half and both he and his staff are always over and above pleasant and helpful. My daughter also sees him and feels the same. He does a monthly payment plan which is so great and I would happily recommend his office to everyone!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr.David expanded my jaw as well as gave me braces. All the encounters I had with him and his staff were good. The ladies that work for him are lovely and very personable. Aside from the fact I actually had to have braces the experience was awesome. Now I have perfect straight teeth :)

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Wanted to give my 8 year old daughter braces when she doesn't even have all her adult teeth yet. Seems to be just in it for the money.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

We saw Dr David for a second opinion when our orthodontist recommended a palatal expander. We saw that he was listed as a Damon provider and we wanted to know if my daughter was a candidate. The office staff were polite and pleasant to my daughter. Dr David spoke to me as if my daughter wasn't there, which isn't something we're comfortable with. He brushed off our questions about the Damon system and told us that the palatal expansion recommended for our daughter was "nothing" and that he'd seen palates expanded up to 13 mm (wow, that's a lot of expansion of one face, we thought). When I tried to explain that we really were just there for information about the Damon system, he became defensive and abrupt and told us they (the Damon braces) don't always work like they're advertised to. We wondered why he advertises and uses them if he doesn't think they work? The visit was a complete waste of our time. We went back to the other orthodontist.

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

Outlines our options for straightening teeth in great detail. Very personable and so is the staff. Very accomodating with appointments. The patient feels that this orthodontist really stays current.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag