Dr. Tanya Manikkam

Dr. Tanya Manikkam

Rate Dr. Tanya Manikkam

Dr. Tanya Manikkam's Ratings

I saw Dr. Tanya at NutriChem and she was fantastic. I did extensive testing and she went through it, explaining everything to me. She changed my diet and gave me a few supplements. I feel so much better already. It's so nice to finally understand what's going on in my body and to have someone answer all of my questions. Highly recommended!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tanya was great! She took the time to listen to my worries and reassured me that I wasn`t alone living with adult acne. She went through my entire diet and advised on the foods I should try to avoid to reduce my problem. Very friendly and knowledgeable. The level of trust and comfort is very important to her and I felt at ease speaking freely without jugdment. I highly recommend Dr. Tanya Manikkam as your number one doctor.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Great experience, reasonable pricing and painless acupuncture.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

My experience with Dr. Manikkam was such a positive one. Very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. She used acupuncture to sort out of a lot of muscles pains I've been having in my shoulders and neck! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tanya is the kindest health practitioner I've ever met. She took all the time in the world with me and listened when nobody else did. The room was a little small but still comfortable.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag