Rate Dr. Jamie Reidy

Dr. Jamie Reidy's Ratings

++++++++++ Best practice ever +++++++++++++. Not much more to say about them other than this office rocks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I scheduled an appointment with this office, really wanted 9am but only had a 8.45am appointment. The office had a 10mins grace for appointment, was in the office by 8.55am but had someone signing in front of me. Signed in and the lady in front said ohh you got here at 8.56am we have a 10mins grace let me find out of she can see you. She came back 5mins later and said am sorry we cant see you today. Who does that? I am glad am not rescheduling with her, because i cannot trust she will go the extra mile if i had actually have something going on. I dont believe she can genuinely care if you can turn a patient away for 1 minute, it means you cannot be bothered if a patient needs additional attention from you. I guess its all about money now and not taking time for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

For the first time in her life, we feel that our special needs daughter was treated with respect and we felt that there was a true interest in solving her health issues, rather than getting her out of the office as quickly as possible. The staff followed up promptly with referrals and recommendations. They have called to ask how she was doing after an unrelated trip to the ER. By far the best visit we've ever had; we feel our daughter is in very good, caring hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

What a great practice!! They've added another provider to their staff who is up to Dr. Jamie's standards which is awesome. I hear they are working toward adding someone else to see kids as well- double the good news! It's so hard to find a provider these days, yet alone a good one, yet alone a GREAT one!!! Kudos to Dr.Reidy and her staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Reidy is uncaring, quick to dismiss health issues.............

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Jamie Reidy and her staff are the best. They made you feel welcome and were helpful during my visit as well as after my visit. I would highly recommend this practice!!Janet Perry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

What an amazing office!! Refreshing change of pace compared to most offices I've been to. Very punctual!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I don't have insurance; the $50 flat fee service is as good as it gets. I was not only treated as if I had great insurance but they also treated me as a person. Refreshing for someone such as myself that is a little down on my luck right now. The world could use more people like the people at this office!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Fantastic!!!! My appointment was at the time I was scheduled to be seen, Jamie picked up on the issues I had already known about right off the bat and came up with a new plan that is working MUCH better than the plan my former provider had me on. Very thorough and took the time to understand me as a patient. 5 stars across the board!!!! AWESOME!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I was a new patient of Jamie's and it was the best experience I've had with a healthcare professional,she was kind and listened to me. I must say her staff was wonderful, she has a nurse I believe her name is Missy she was wonderful especially when I had to get my blood drawn,I didn't even feel it nor did I bruise that takes talent. I was checked in up front in no time and taken to the back with barely to no wait and to have a professional spent time with you was unknown to me, Jamie does take the time. A wonderful experience and I will be bring my kids to her now, I'm tired of the wait with her their current doctors office. I give Jamie and her staff an A++++. Highly recommended will tell my friends and family! I believe she takes most all insurances too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162521].votes_count ]]