Rate Dr. Faten Fares

Dr. Faten Fares's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent Customer Service, Professionalism, Accuracy and Patience. I highly recommend Dr. Fares to all age groups.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fares and staff were professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Dr. Fares clearly explained various aspects of the optical examination process; this was important as I have optical challenges. After having gone to other optometrists I decided to return and am very satisfied that I did. Importantly, for those price sensitive, her prices are not the most expensive of optical services offered in the market today - they are fair, or a deal if you consider the quality of service received.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Excellent Optometrist; friendly and extremely professional with modern equipment. Very convenient location in a small strip mall with free parking. Offices are functional and unpretentious. Good quality glasses and contact lenses at reasonable prices. She is supported by a very competent and cheerful staff. For the past five yeas, my family and I have been extremely well served. I highly recommend her an her staff

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Fares as well as her staff always provides a very professional yet personable service. I highly recommend her without hesitation.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

My recommendation would be to go to Costco or Laurier Optical instead of here. She charged me $100 for my initial eye examination, she just gave me a eye prescription. Since I was experiencing worse symptoms, I went back and she charged $40 for her screw up and gave me a higher prescription. I booked my appointment after reading reviews above, which was a big mistake. I don't mind paying extra for good doctor but I totally feel taken advantage of in this case. I didn't have a good experience with staff, they seem more automated than be empathic. I still have to buy glasses and my insurance only covers up to $200.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Fares and staff extremely knowledgeable and easy to deal with. My entire family are now her patients and I am quick to recommend her to anyone requiring competent optometry services.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Best optometrist and staff I have ever been to! Dr. Fares is just amazing! She takes time with her patients and explains everything very well! Definitely the best in town!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Dr.Fares is great, made sure I was informed, answered any questions or concerns I had. I'm very impressed with her and would recommend her to anyone. Great overall experience at this clinic.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Fares by my girlfriend and I was extremely happy with the service provided. Dr. Fares was highly professional, knowledgeable, and friendly and she conducted my eye exam in a very thorough manner. Her staff were also extremely helpful and friendly and in fact, were able to provide me a brand new pair of glasses with new lenses within a half an hour! Overall, I had an excellent experience and I would strongly recommend Dr. Fares!

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag