Rate Dr. Faten Fares

Dr. Faten Fares's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Fares for several years now and have never had complaint about her service. She is polite, professional, competent and always willing to answer any questions I have. I have found that her style is more preferable than the sterile "chain" eye services that I
visited before her. Her staff is very knowledgeable and professional as well - never had any issues with any of my visits. My family and I are very satisfied customers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Very happy with the service and quality of the selections of glasses/frames. Dr. Fares is very knowledgeable and always gives you 200% no matter who you are. I also sleep well at night knowning that I am supporting a small, local business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Faten is the best optometrist I have ever been to. She is simply amazing. Great interpersonnel skills and knows her stuff very well. Very happy to have found her and she will remain my optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Fares is the best optometrist that I have been to by far. she is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She was able to detect a problem that I had while my specialist couldn't. her staff is very knowledgeable as well and they fitted me with a suitable pair of glasses with excellent pricing along with good quality. I will definitely recommend all of my family and friends to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Wasn't too happy with my experience with Dr. Fares, I wouldn't recommend her service. I felt she was too pushy on buying her glasses and rushed my exam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Fares is an excellent Optometrist. My family and I have been seeing her for years , she is very friendly , respectful and treats you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Fares is thorough and competent. After sudden appearances of masses of floaters, she saw me without delay, repeatedly as the condition progressed. She monitored me for complications following shingles near the eye (all clear fortunately). She has time for detailed explanations. I am in good hands, and I look forward to my eye appointments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Personable, highly competant, thorough, truthful. Latest technologies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Fares has been my eye doctor for 11 years. She and her staff have always given me and my family excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Fares was very professional and thorough, I will be recommending her to friends and family.
The staff were very courteous and my new glasses were ready on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558915].votes_count ]]