Rate Dr. Faten Fares

Dr. Faten Fares's Ratings

Dr. Fares is an excellent Optometrist. My family and I have been seeing her for years , she is very friendly , respectful and treats you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Fares is thorough and competent. After sudden appearances of masses of floaters, she saw me without delay, repeatedly as the condition progressed. She monitored me for complications following shingles near the eye (all clear fortunately). She has time for detailed explanations. I am in good hands, and I look forward to my eye appointments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Personable, highly competant, thorough, truthful. Latest technologies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Fares has been my eye doctor for 11 years. She and her staff have always given me and my family excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Fares was very professional and thorough, I will be recommending her to friends and family.
The staff were very courteous and my new glasses were ready on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Faten Fares is very knowledgeable and thorough. She if good with both adults and kids. She really does her best to listen and help her clients. Our family is very happy with her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Excellent Customer Service, Professionalism, Accuracy and Patience. I highly recommend Dr. Fares to all age groups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr. Fares and staff were professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Dr. Fares clearly explained various aspects of the optical examination process; this was important as I have optical challenges. After having gone to other optometrists I decided to return and am very satisfied that I did. Importantly, for those price sensitive, her prices are not the most expensive of optical services offered in the market today - they are fair, or a deal if you consider the quality of service received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Excellent Optometrist; friendly and extremely professional with modern equipment. Very convenient location in a small strip mall with free parking. Offices are functional and unpretentious. Good quality glasses and contact lenses at reasonable prices. She is supported by a very competent and cheerful staff. For the past five yeas, my family and I have been extremely well served. I highly recommend her an her staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][162554].votes_count ]]