You may also like

Rate Dr. Faten Fares

Dr. Faten Fares's Ratings

Agree, saw this optometrist based on reviews, was not impressed as could not see well through my glasses. I went to get a second opinion, and this doctor had made a mistake. Would not recommend at all. I believe reviews are fake, I dont see any other optometrist on here with so many reviews in such a short period of time. Things just dont add up.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2818711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Too many reviews in too short period of time for any type of legitimacy here. These have to be shills. I saw this eye doc but was by no means wowed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2815119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Faten Fares's response
We can assure you we do not pay out patients and clients to leave false or misleading positive reviews of our clinic. We encourage most if not all of our clients to give their feedback here on a daily basis. We are very sorry that you see our ratings as disingenuous and that your visit was not up to the precedent set by these ratings. However, we do thank you for your feedback and hope to better serve you in the future.

Submitted May 26, 2015

I work in the healthcare field and as such I can say without hesitation that Dr Fares is a true doctors` doctor. I feel safe trusting my eye care to her.
Dr Fares is equally trusted by her fellow optometrists and ophtholmologists; she is involved in teaching and supervising future optometrists and is quite active in our local community.
As a family we have been going to Dr Fares office for more than 12 years. Her exams are always thorough; no corners cut in order to save time. She deserves to be rated number ONE in Ottawa!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I went to see Dr Fares after reading the reviews here and am glad I did.

I initially went to see another Optometrist for my 6 year old son who had trouble seeing the blackboard at school. This other Optometrist rushed through the exam and made my son feel unsure and anxious. She offered a prescription at the end and my gut told me to get a 2nd opinion.

So I saw Dr Fares and she was the exact opposite. She was great with my son, took the time to explain everything to me and took the extra time to do the drop-test for my son which completely changed the prescription he needed. She told me that without proper treatment my son's eyesight may never have developed properly, since by age 10 the eyes have pretty much formed and the nerves are set for life.

I am happy I trusted my gut and saw her. The whole staff are exceptional and nice , and know what they are doing. It's been over a year now and, although we have to drive 30 minutes to see her, it is well worth it.

I'm glad I found these reviews and feel I needed to confirm what I have read by leaving my own.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732240].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am very pleased that I have met this Doctor. She is so personable And cares about how I am feeling. I am visually impaired And she inspires me to keep a positive attitude. Very highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2729481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Very easy to talk to and her full staffare the same

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Fares is the optometrist for my whole family, she is wonderful , she provides the attention each child needs, they enjoy their visit with her. She is very knowledgable and caring, I hightly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fares is positive. I appreciate her honesty, sincerity and patience. She is very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

The staff are very warm and always welcoming. I always feel like my they value me (and my entire family for that matter) as a client - which is very important to me. Dr Fares is very professional - her knowledge and state of the art equipment make for very efficient appointments. Dr Fares has always made herself available for my needs and while transitioning to contacts......I was very needy !! but always accommodated, with professionalism and of course a wonderful sense of humour !!
In my experience Dr Faten Fares and her team are second to none, and come highly recommended to anyone requiring eye care, consultation, or a simple adjustment - 1st class !!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2692177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

The entire staff is helpful friendly and there is no pressure to purchase their products. Dr. Fares gives the most thorough eye exam I've ever had. She makes you feel like more than just a patient. I highly recommend Dr Fares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688169].votes_count ]]